I can't believe I am the only truecel in my city.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Ugly Subhuman Creature
Everyone has friends, everyone fucks, everyone dates, everyone has gf, everyone is having a good time.

Depression is less than 5% of the population in the netherlands, and severe clinical depression is less than 2%.

I have a harder life than 98% of the dutch population

I admit 80% of normies being incel is a lie. Only people completely deformed and subhuman asf, 2PSL ugly mutated creates like me, suffer.

Fuck this world, everyone is better than me.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta, watah, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
In your depression phase, I see. Going to any raves soon?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: incel194012940, Beastimmung, watah and 3 others
People who make these types of threads and then sperg out when anyone dares to call them ugly or imply they get mogged has to be the most tiring shit ever.

@Jason Voorhees Thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and boss8055
In your depression phase, I see. Going to any raves soon?
why would I go to raves? I don't even like that shit. Only did it to fake a normal life.

doing drugs alone in my room mogs and even that sucks.

People who make these types of threads and then sperg out when anyone dares to call them ugly or imply they get mogged has to be the most tiring shit ever.

@Jason Voorhees Thoughts
i am a worthless ugly subhuman, why would I sperg about when people tell me the truth of being a worthless subhuman ugly faggot

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092
Cope, you just don't see the ugly incels outside so you don't notice them

Fair enough, though you're not ugly
Thanks for your kind words, I guess I am not ugly in some sort of objective sense of reality of the universe as observed by an intergalactical alien species, or god.

But this is a competitive world, my beauty is compared to the beauty of my competition.

If I lived together with a girl, as the only male, on a deserted island, she would find me attractive.
If I live together in modern society, cities filled with hundreds of thousands of men, a girl will never find me attractive as I compete with hundreds of thousands of men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: incel194012940 and PLA1092
pm me ur face rn brethren

It’s like you’re on a constant MDMA come down, you need to lay off that shit. It’s not meant to be taken so frequently.

• Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston
It’s like you’re on a constant MDMA come down, you need to lay off that shit. It’s not meant to be taken so frequently.
My life is so brutal that normies like you can only imagine a state of mind this bad on brutal mdma comedown.

jfl at this fucking world.

My life is so brutal that normies like you can only imagine a state of mind this bad on brutal mdma comedown.

jfl at this fucking world.

With life as difficult as yours, and I’d say mine is even more difficult, if you’re gonna cope with drugs it should be downers, not psychedelics. Always worked for me. All these psychedelics that you’re taking make your brain way too active.

Raves are good, wth u mean you don't like them. Getting mires from women is awesome.

• Ugh..
Reactions: MoggerGaston
With life as difficult as yours, and I’d say mine is even more difficult, if you’re gonna cope with drugs it should be downers, not psychedelics. Always worked for me. All these psychedelics that you’re taking make your brain way too active.
Boring, not worth living

nigga is legit schizophrenic

Bro it’s MoggerGaston u should know his face :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Who da fook conor mcgregor

@Jason Voorhees Thoughts
Typical attention seeking abused dog behavior tbh. Many users here have thr victim complex.

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092 and african_subhuman