I can’t believe I’ve let myself go past 15% bf

Reformed

Reformed

Germanymaxxing
Everyday that I’m getting slightly leaner I realize how fucking fat I was. I’m never eating more than 1600 cals a day ever in my life. I’ll forever starve until I get to a full clean six pack and maintain forever.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksMaxsterAwesome, niqfan625, angelo and 9 others
C1111

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Just ate 1500 cal in 15 minutes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, watah, becomingnearperfect and 7 others
fuck looksmaxxing!

• +1
Everyday that I’m getting slightly leaner I realize how fucking fat I was. I’m never eating more than 1600 cals a day ever in my life. I’ll forever starve until I get to a full clean six pack and maintain forever.
6PM8.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Auchwitzmax is the quickest and most effective for me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, Deleted member 21182, Deleted member 23219 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: becomingnearperfect and Reformed
Normie bluepilled fags told me I need to bulk up even tho I was already at 22% bf jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, TheDragon, Deleted member 33579 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
I feel like men back in those days had really bad shoulders

Nowadays u don’t find framecels like that often and every time I look at old photos everyone is framecel
I remember reading a thread here that average shoulder width has increased, just like height is increasing so makes sense.

Nowadays u don’t find framecels like that often and every time I look at old photos everyone is framecel
Probably they grew up severly malnourished

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Before I let myself go I'ma let go 33🔫

Why do they not have defined abs?
Their muscles probably atrophied from starvation, nigga.
Starving yourself on purpose is stupid.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Reformed and Danish_Retard
Auschwitzmaxxed

Only if those calories are very high nutrient dense
1600 cals isnt bad jfl , if u wanna lose weight at a moderate pace without nuking ur muscles. Sub 800 cals is bad

• +1

i honestly think it's because of runaway selection caused by the unrestricted female sexual freedom in the west.

Normie bluepilled fags told me I need to bulk up even tho I was already at 22% bf jfl
Based eliminating competition. I hope all normies fall for the bulking meme. Were they fat themselves?

if you have a big belly and small arms and legs, then yea you should

david laid what have you done