I cant believe this, I would break up asap, I guess thats why I am single asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, HitAndRun, theonewhocantascend and 4 others
I'd let her follow Ronaldo ngl

• Love it
Reactions: try2beme
I cant believe this, I would break up asap, I guess thats why I am single asf
Fella, you literally morph your hair for fucking incels. Why do you care?

I love seeing normies cry about their girls celeb crushes who dgaf about their ugly becky while her following is filled of men she has a solid shot with who prob dm her

• Woah
Reactions: whiteislandpill
  • Love it
Reactions: wsada
men also let their gfs have guy best friends, we live in a cuck society

• +1
Prohibiting a girlfriend from following men would probably lead to quick retaliation.

• +1
why u insecure

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and yeeyeeslayer
you can deny my live photo and all thats OK 👍
Never sent a Live Photo jfl. Keep lying son. You have floating hairs on your head.

• Hmm...
Ur 15 and believe in hqnp stacy and ltrs. Go back to fantasyland
im 17, mind you son, and if u need to force a bitch to unfollow other men then dont even try, just slay and move on

im 17, mind you son, and if u need to force a bitch to unfollow other men then dont even try, just slay and move on
I never said anything, i said i wouldnt be with her in the first place. Talk to other kids about ur insight

I never said anything, i said i wouldnt be with her in the first place. Talk to other kids about ur insight
nigga ur like 2-3 years older than me :feelskek:

nigga ur like 2-3 years older than me :feelskek:
Youre a naive kid im not being rude or insulting but its obvious, also im 20 turning 21
We behaved like u at ur age

for me it depends on who the man is,

if it's just a random gl dude then hell no

but if it's like a celeb or some shit then it's still bad but not breakup worthy,

i might just talk to her abt it

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and try2beme
doesnt matter unless he mogs me ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, yeeyeeslayer and try2beme
If I had a girl I’d make her stop wearing makeup, make her dress modestly and if she’s out anywhere past her work hours I’d set her straight. If she talked out of line a slap would put her back in line. She’ll talk to no other man but me.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and try2beme
heavy on the nt one

it's underrated how brutal an nt mog can be

like if ur just with ur girl and there's another dude that's funnier, more charismatic, more relatable and a better conversationalist,

niggas like that can die tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te and try2beme
Anyone who disagrees is a cuck 😭 maybe she can follow ugly dudes or a few celebs but other than that fuck naw

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and yeeyeeslayer
for me it depends on who the man is,

if it's just a random gl dude then hell no

but if it's like a celeb or some shit then it's still bad but not breakup worthy,

i might just talk to her abt it
Anyone who disagrees is a cuck 😭 maybe she can follow ugly dudes or a few celebs but other than that fuck naw
Here is the thing, though:

ANYONE can be a niche celebrity nowadays, when you guys say "celebrity" you probably Hollywood actors, musicians....but isn't a random guy with 2m followers famous too?
Would it be ok if she followed those???

If your woman thirsts over any other man that is not you, she belongs to the streets.
"Nah it's ok that she follows and likes Jason Momoa's shirtless pics, he wouldn't fuck her"
Oh so that's the only thing stopping her? :forcedsmile:

Based.
But would YOU keep following girls who post softcore if you were in a happy relationship?
It would be very hard to convince a woman to stop following men if you beat your meat to Instagram thots....

Here is the thing, though:

ANYONE can be a niche celebrity nowadays, when you guys say "celebrity" you probably Hollywood actors, musicians....but isn't a random guy with 2m followers famous too?
Would it be ok if she followed those???

If your woman thirsts over any other man that is not you, she belongs to the streets.
"Nah it's ok that she follows and likes Jason Momoa's shirtless pics, he wouldn't fuck her"
Oh so that's the only thing stopping her? :forcedsmile:
No those guys are worse if anything because it shows she might think they’re attainable, sure I’d be jealous of mamoa but I know it’s out of possibility for them to fuck or dm or whatever, it’s fantasy

• +1
Based.
But would YOU keep following girls who post softcore if you were in a happy relationship?
It would be very hard to convince a woman to stop following men if you beat your meat to Instagram thots....
I follow who i want while she only follows me. Thats how all of my relationships went until they got fed up

Also we need to sart seeing celebs as celebs, fuck these talentless influencers