I can't believe She really said i have a too big nose for her

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
IMG 20240917 091246

I got a near damn perfect side profile. Fucking deluded bitch. Can't wait till She understands She Will never get One of those chads She sees on Insta reels. Who fucking cares about her small nose. Stacies have everything, She doesn't understand She can't build her way into Stacy with surgery

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Latinolooksmaxxer, flippasav and 8 others
Pic blurrier than your future.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Bars, GlamourPursuer and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Jova and Kaari
Lighting, angles, blurry, it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Bars
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari
Women would rate chico 4/10 asking women for their opinion is like asking a fish to start a fire.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Unleashedwhale and Kaari
Women would rate chico 4/10 asking women for their opinion is like asking a fish to start a fire.
She said Chico had a perfect face and Maher had a chin too big. Fucking retard

• JFL
She said i should have chin reduction so that i can have "Ideal" 1 tò 1 philtrum to chin ratio

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Kaari
View attachment 3176966

I got a near damn perfect side profile. Fucking deluded bitch. Can't wait till She understands She Will never get One of those chads She sees on Insta reels. Who fucking cares about her small nose. Stacies have everything, She doesn't understand She can't build her way into Stacy with surgery
Big nosed Kurd got mad

• JFL
She said Chico had a perfect face and Maher had a chin too big. Fucking retard
She's trying to gaslight, so she doesn't care to admit the truth. What I meant is if you would ask them 'rate chico' and nothing else. Their ego sometimes wouldn't allow them to be authentic and accurate. In your case, they're getting the ego boost by putting you down so no need to fake it about Chico etc.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist and Kaari
She's trying to gaslight, so she doesn't care to admit the truth about them. What I meant is if you would ask them 'rate chico' and nothing else. Their ego sometimes wouldn't allow them to be authentic and accurate. In your case, they're getting the ego boost by putting you down so no need to fake it about Chico or Maher etc.
I think she's obsessed with noses because She has been bullied her whole Life because She has a big One and now She Will get surgery at 28 yo. Still She genuinely thought i Needed Rhino. She said She would have dated me After Rhino and chin reduction

• JFL
I think she's obsessed with noses because She has been bullied her whole Life because She has a big One and now She Will get surgery at 28 yo. Still She genuinely thought i Needed Rhino. She said She would have dated me After Rhino and chin reduction
I think you're obsessed with the opinion of a single foid from insta. She said this, she said that. You treat it like its life or death. Perhaps and I would wage on that one, you enjoy any type of attention from her, these silly little things get you excited. Recognize it and move on. Not that you will.

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, the BULL and Kaari
I think you're obsessed with the opinion of a single foid from insta. She said this, she said that. You treat it like its life or death. Perhaps and I would wage on that one, you enjoy any type of attention from her, these silly little things get you excited. Recognize it and move on. Not that you will.
Yeah funny part Is that i didn't even like her morphed self. I like women with good forward growth and normal noses not those plastic surgery bimbos. But talking to her was addictive and i developed new insecurities now

Yeah funny part Is that i didn't even like her morphed self. I like women with good forward growth and normal noses not those plastic surgery bimbos. But talking to her was addictive and i developed new insecurities now
this is what simping does to a nigga

this is what simping does to a nigga
Simping?? I told her She has a shit forward growth on top of her nose that She was going to operate and that's why She never got attention from HTNs.

• +1
Reactions: StarvedEpi
Simping?? I told her She has a shit forward growth on top of her nose that She was going to operate and that's why She never got attention from HTNs.
speaking to a woman to stroke your ego the way you are is simping, absentness from romance or sex with foids unless you want a serious relationship with them. foids dont deserve attention like that otherwise they get egos which is why they act like they do

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist
Bull you're legit a mentalcel holy shit

• JFL
speaking to a woman to stroke your ego the way you are is simping, absentness from romance or sex with foids unless you want a serious relationship with them. foids dont deserve attention like that otherwise they get egos which is why they act like they do
If i was simping i would have told her that she's perfect After surgery and a Stacy. I Just enjoyed talking about blackpill with a foid

Bull you're legit a mentalcel holy shit
She was the only woman i wanted to talk to. 28 yo unemployed and blackpilled. We were talking about blackpills all day long then She got upset because i told her She doesn't have a great forward growth and that stacies are made in the womb

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
If i was simping i would have told her that she's perfect After surgery and a Stacy. I Just enjoyed talking about blackpill with a foid
bro i just hate unnecessary attention towards foids its why there ego is so big

She was the only woman i wanted to talk to. 28 yo unemployed and blackpilled. We were talking about blackpills all day long then She got upset because i told her She doesn't have a great forward growth and that stacies are made in the womb
You actually might be more autistic than me

Wanna talk to a mod so he could swap our names? You autismmog me to the gutters of kashmir

• JFL
Reactions: Delonier and the BULL
bro i just hate unnecessary attention towards foids its why there ego is so big
Bro She even told me that She wanted to date me if i got nose surgery and i told her i'm not interested. This Is the opposite of simping. Anyway She showed me her dms and as you know It was full of males ready to simp her for real. If anything i put her in her Place

Bro She even told me that She wanted to date me if i got nose surgery and i told her i'm not interested. This Is the opposite of simping. Anyway She showed me her dms and as you know It was full of males ready to simp her for real. If anything i put her in her Place
nigga those are the cucks simps i talk about, bully them into not giving attention to foids and half our problems are gone

I doubt she was sincere. Girls come up with random excuses to get rid of guys. She probably just found you boring to be around and couldn't get rid of you. Girls don't leave men over looks, unless there's a serious issue (not a lookism it's ogre malloclusion nonsense but a massive scar, or 50% body fat obesity or something). They generally leave men when they aren't rich or good providers.

You look like you live with your parents and with no income. No woman is going to want you no matter what you look like with no income. They only care about what you can provide them, materialistically. She said she wanted you to get surgery cuz she knows you have no income and can't get one.

Sometimes women do this cuz they're low IQ and don't realize they're bored and need a reason to explain it to themselves, sometimes you're too stubborn to just leave when they tell you no, sometimes they just don't want to admit they're soulless goldigging whores at their core. Whatever the case is, it's not your nose and she herself knows it deep down.

It’s just bony and masculine I don’t see it as “big” imo

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
I doubt she was sincere. Girls come up with random excuses to get rid of guys. She probably just found you boring to be around and couldn't get rid of you. Girls don't leave men over looks, unless there's a serious issue (not a lookism it's ogre malloclusion nonsense but a massive scar, or 50% body fat obesity or something). They generally leave men when they aren't rich or good providers.

You look like you live with your parents and with no income. No woman is going to want you no matter what you look like with no income. They only care about what you can provide them, materialistically. She said she wanted you to get surgery cuz she knows you have no income and can't get one.

Sometimes women do this cuz they're low IQ and don't realize they're bored and need a reason to explain it to themselves, sometimes you're too stubborn to just leave when they tell you no, sometimes they just don't want to admit they're soulless goldigging whores at their core. Whatever the case is, it's not your nose and she herself knows it deep down.
Nah Bro you don't understand, She Is unemployed herself First of all, then i never said i wanted to date her so She had no reason to shove me away like you said, She only talked to me to tell me about how She wanted to get surgery to get a prettyboy, She said her Dream was to get surgery with another guy and date him, and in her mind i was a perfect candidate for that, but She thought i Needed chin reduction and Rhino to do that. She also cried to me because no HTN showed attention to her and ended up Virgin at 28. She was definitely not your average foid

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Nah Bro you don't understand, She Is unemployed herself First of all, then i never said i wanted to date her so She had no reason to shove me away like you said, She only talked to me to tell me about how She wanted to get surgery to get a prettyboy, She said her Dream was to get surgery with another guy and date him, and in her mind i was a perfect candidate for that, but She thought i Needed chin reduction and Rhino to do that. She also cried to me because no HTN showed attention to her and ended up Virgin at 28. She was definitely not your average foid

Her being unemployed doesn't change the fact she wants an employed male, or a rich male partner. Winners want winners. Losers also want winners. Just like even if you were ugly, you'd still want a pretty gf.

You telling her you don't want to date her I doubt she believed that. Especially if she's attractive. Girls know they're desirable so she will assume you wanted to date her regardless of what you told her. Women are also pretty good at sensing if a guy likes them. Most men are not good at hiding their attraction towards women.

Her wanting to get surgery to improve her looks is just to get a better male. Not a "pretty boy", she wants a successful rich male. She's a virgin at 28 because she rejects all the unsuccessful non-rich men and is holding out for a successful rich male. Pretty much all women do this since successful rich male are rare and end up getting knocked up once they catch baby fever when they're around 30. You probably just missed that window by being a tad bit early, or squandering irl opportunities if you had any. Her vision of an "HTN" is likely a... You guessed it... Successful rich male with financial independence lmfao.

And all foids are the same. Including this one, I can tell shes just like the rest of them based off what little you've told me lol. She sounds like she's too low IQ to even understand and convey to you what she really wants. Ofc she's going to remain a 30 year old virgin if she doesn't even know she wants a financially independent successful male and she's 28.

Her being unemployed doesn't change the fact she wants an employed male, or a rich male partner. Winners want winners. Losers also want winners. Just like even if you were ugly, you'd still want a pretty gf.

You telling her you don't want to date her I doubt she believed that. Especially if she's attractive. Girls know they're desirable so she will assume you wanted to date her regardless of what you told her. Women are also pretty good at sensing if a guy likes them. Most men are not good at hiding their attraction towards women.

Her wanting to get surgery to improve her looks is just to get a better male. Not a "pretty boy", she wants a successful rich male. She's a virgin at 28 because she rejects all the unsuccessful non-rich men and is holding out for a successful rich male. Pretty much all women do this since successful rich male are rare and end up getting knocked up once they catch baby fever when they're around 30. You probably just missed that window by being a tad bit early, or squandering irl opportunities if you had any. Her vision of an "HTN" is likely a... You guessed it... Successful rich male with financial independence lmfao.

And all foids are the same. Including this one, I can tell shes just like the rest of them based off what little you've told me lol. She sounds like she's too low IQ to even understand and convey to you what she really wants. Ofc she's going to remain a 30 year old virgin if she doesn't even know she wants a financially independent successful male and she's 28.
Nope, She told me about the Money part, but She said She doesn't have to get married right now, so her temporary boyfriend could also be broke. Anyway, i NEVER let her intend i was interested in her, i also kept sending her pics of females that i really liked. The main point of the debate was that tò me chads and stacies are Born in the womb, while She thinks with surgeries everyone can become at least a HTN or a chadlite. She genuinely thought i Needed Rhino and chin reduction. Plus you missed the part where i said she's blackpilled. When She said HTN, She intended a PSL HTN. She said She never got approached by One.

Nope, She told me about the Money part, but She said She doesn't have to get married right now, so her temporary boyfriend could also be broke. Anyway, i NEVER let her intend i was interested in her, i also kept sending her pics of females that i really liked. The main point of the debate was that tò me chads and stacies are Born in the womb, while She thinks with surgeries everyone can become at least a HTN or a chadlite. She genuinely thought i Needed Rhino and chin reduction.
She played games with you because you played games with her. Idk why a 28 year old woman would even entertain your take.

Chads and Stacies only born in the womb? Lol what kind of take is that? Most things now adays are man made, expecting anything to be completely unaltered and only nature driven isn't even possible anymore. Every model has physical appearance alterations. Her take is equally as dumb to entertain the existence of "Stacies" and Chadlites since guys in your state of mind just keep moving the goal post so that anyone you interact with isn't one.

Regardless, if she was okay with dating a broke guy she would have found a bf by now. It's incredibly easy. There's no shortage of weiners out there. Maybe she kept trying to give you a chance but gave up on you for your ridiculous takes, but it doesn't matter cuz all whores eventually leave broke men, or die trying.

• +1
View attachment 3176966

Pls give me her ig I need female help

med foid obsessed with smol nose

She played games with you because you played games with her. Idk why a 28 year old woman would even entertain your take.

Chads and Stacies only born in the womb? Lol what kind of take is that? Most things now adays are man made, expecting anything to be completely unaltered and only nature driven isn't even possible anymore. Every model has physical appearance alterations. Her take is equally as dumb to entertain the existence of "Stacies" and Chadlites since guys in your state of mind just keep moving the goal post so that anyone you interact with isn't one.

Regardless, if she was okay with dating a broke guy she would have found a bf by now. It's incredibly easy. There's no shortage of weiners out there. Maybe she kept trying to give you a chance but gave up on you for your ridiculous takes, but it doesn't matter cuz all whores eventually leave broke men, or die trying.
Bro please are you slow or what?? She said She needs Rhino because she's subhuman right now, She legit never got approached by a gl guy, and me getting surgery to date her was Just a suggestion, After i told her i'm not interested we kept chatting about her problems. She blocked me because i told her even with Rhino her forward growth Is still bad while She thinks She becomes a Stacy. And yes chads and Stacy are made in the womb, you can have even a million dollar and never be able to replicate the beauty of Maher or elsa hosk, most you Will achieve Is looking like a bimbo slut or gay gaze.

nigga are you 14 yo or something? Not that big deal

• +1
Reactions: googlemoggee
med foid obsessed with smol nose
I swear. She has been traumatized by her long schnose. Thinks She Will be Stacy Just because of small nose or some filler lol She didn't want to accept that stacies are Born that way

• So Sad
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
nigga are you 14 yo or something? Not that big deal
I still act and reason like One apparently. Now i'm even insecure about my nose while i Always thought It was One of my halos

Bro please are you slow or what?? She said She needs Rhino because she's subhuman right now, She legit never got approached by a gl guy, and me getting surgery to date her was Just a suggestion, After i told her i'm not interested we kept chatting about her problems. She blocked me because i told her even with Rhino her forward growth Is still bad while She thinks She becomes a Stacy. And yes chads and Stacy are made in the womb, you can have even a million dollar and never be able to replicate the beauty of Maher or elsa hosk, most you Will achieve Is looking like a bimbo slut or gay gaze.
The main issue here is you take everything she's saying at face value. I recommend you re assess what you believe to be true about her, women as a whole, and the world in general, and start piecing together what really happened.

I still act and reason like One apparently. Now i'm even insecure about my nose while i Always thought It was One of my halos
don't be insecure bro, she is trying to gaslight you. Don't fall for such obvious traps

The main issue here is you take everything she's saying at face value. I recommend you re assess what you believe to be true about her, women as a whole, and the world in general, and start piecing together what really happened.
Yeah because She had no reasons to lie. As i said After pointing out my failos we kept talking until i told her even with surgeries She doesn't reach Stacy and Is High Becky to the max After all the looksmax. She genuinely thought that. And regard what you Say about Rich men, all women May want that but there are only a few and they go After bonafide stacies not surgerymaxxed beckies so good luck tò her, not tò mention She required also at least HTN and prettyboy type

Pls give me her ig I need female help
Her advice was Just get a recessed chin, 1:1 philtrum to chin ratio, nose as small as possible and huge lips. After 10 surgeries you Will get to chad level no matter what because face Is Just the sum of the parts according to her.
Francesco chiofalo ieri e oggi 1200x675
tò her this was a chad because he looksmaxxed and he's perfect now

She said i should have chin reduction so that i can have "Ideal" 1 tò 1 philtrum to chin ratio
What kind of foids r u talking to jfl

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
View attachment 3176966

You arent 6’5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back