I am KHHTTLV

Kissless
Hugless
Holdless
Talkless
Touchless
Lookless
Virgin

A girl has never even looked at me believe it or not yet I never thought about suicide one time. This proves I am just too tough

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22553, Deleted member 30432, Deleted member 16275 and 12 others
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, Perfectionist, Deleted member 28541 and 2 others
Renegade #1 committed suicide cause he was a blackpilled incel.

and i can’t believe fags would kill themselves over a guy

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
considering suicide mean your a weak cuck who doesn't know how to deal with problems no matter what they are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN and Deleted member 23558
Even homeless people shouldn’t rope they should scavenge for resources whether it means other people get hurt or not.

• +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, Deleted member 30918, horizontallytall and 1 other person
Two words: mental illness
Our past makes us see the world a type of way so everyone’s pain is relative

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and horizontallytall
I can understand it, rejection of any kind of human intimacy fucks with your psyche, but you shouldn’t let it break you. I’m depressed and suicidal as fuck with horrid neurotransmitters but in no way would I ever let society get the pleasure of a failure like me roping. That’s the thing, your suicide only favours those that despise you, while your family are the only ones to suffer from it (if they love you).

• +1
Reactions: k1llsw1tch, Perfectionist, ManletBlackcel and 1 other person
Even homeless people shouldn’t rope they should scavenge for resources whether it means other people get hurt or not.
I was never homeless but sometimes I am hungry from walking all day and I just go to the store and put some shit in my backpack and leave. Even if you are homeless and get caught you can just play victim and say you were starving to death and worse case scenario you get to eat all day in jail and relax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
there is very few examples of this tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
I nearly roped bc of failing academics.

Never been suicidal over a woman doe

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 30918
Sex is a human right

• +1
Reactions: EndJstifiesTheMeans and try2beme
we will all die so just commit a crime and then kill yourself after idk

I am KHHTTLV

Kissless
Hugless
Holdless
Talkless
Touchless
Lookless
Virgin

A girl has never even looked at me believe it or not yet I never thought about suicide one time. This proves I am just too tough
KHHTTLV i like this version better than KHHV really captures the essence of the truecel life.

• +1
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN
When subhumans commit suicide, it’s like the trash is cleaning itself up

When subhumans commit suicide, it’s like the trash is cleaning itself up

Yeah mirin at the homeless zombies you come by when walking down the streets at night

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
I am KHHTTLV

Kissless
Hugless
Holdless
Talkless
Touchless
Lookless
Virgin

Age, race, height and looks rating?

doing one of the scariest things isnt being soft

id bet ure still here bcuz ure a pussy

Lack of women is gay as fuck, but if you truly love a girl, know her for years, want to spend your life with her and she fucks some chad with 8x6 and disconnects emotionally from you, it’s suifuel. Not only that they sneak in emotional torment to pick you apart little by little and then stab you in the heart. Not speaking from personal experience but I’m sure that could crush someone’s soul

Not being able to get sex often comes with bad health markers. A good jawline is only attractive because it shows raspatory health for example. Women are experts at picking up on men with mental illness or physical issues so choose not to sleep with them. Of course a lot of these men will be suicidal due to bad health and then on top of that social isolation.

Its not bro. If you are thinking about suicide because of girls then your life is too easy
americans are so soft its ridiculous. all a bunch of depressed punks.

Bluepilled motherfuckers kill themselves over women. They think it’s their fault and rope. Lmao.

“I should have made more money! She left me because I was broke.”

“ I should have listened to her more, she divorced me because I didn’t let her see her boyfriend more often!”

Last edited: