I can't believe this giga blackpill happened (REAL)

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
I work at a shitty fast food place with 6 people on staff. On this shift there's like 4 females at work me and some other guy. Of course the females always slack off and talk about stupid shit throughout the shift, and me and the other guy are always picking up for slack. But holy shit did that change.

Some legit psl 8+ guy walks, this guy obviously mogs everyone I've ever seen within the past month easily. Of course 2 of the females just talking bullshit in the back notice him from a mile away and one of them literally walks from the back of the kitchen to the front and sort of shoves me without saying anything (I'm invisible to her) and takes over the register. In my head I was just like wtf stupid bitch and I just went in the back and watched.

By this point all the girls noticed him and literally all of them were waiting for him to say his order so they can all work together to make it. He says his order and the girl taking it sneaks in that she wants to have his baby or some stupid shit like that (she's like 6.5 psl with a good body) I couldn't hear what he said but he sort of made a gesture to the side and looked at the other chick that was standing right next to her. I knew wtf was going on considering he was Chad.

So they all start making his bowl and the other customers bowls and after a second I see that the dude looks back here at the girls and gives them a look and both of them leave immediately and they go back around to the bathroom, it happened so fast I was literally the only one to notice it. They obviously went to the bathroom to fuck him, both of them were gone for 30 minutes. I told the crew that both of them went to the bathroom and of course all of us knew what was going on and the dudes food had been sitting there for 20 minutes at least.

The two girls come back looking happy af and they see that the guys food is cold. And make him another brand new bowl, of course the other girls know what happened and want to talk to them about it.

The girls are sort of jealous you can tell even tho the two have boyfriends and the 6.5 psl as well. But they're still excited to hear about the experience. Of course the first question is how big his cock is and the 6.5 psl girl was like it's gotta be at least 8 inches non bone pressed and 6 inches mid shaft erection girth. They were all instantly impressed saying that he even has a goldilocks cock. Did you ask him how tall he was he looks 6'2''? The other girl immediately answered he was height frauding with leg lifts he's really only 5'11'' cause he's as tall as my ex. One of the girls interjected that he can't possibly be 8 psl since he isn't even 6 feet tall. All the girls agreed and said that there's definitely people better than him in real life and that it was just a time and place thing and that all of them would still suck his cock in an instant but now the other girls aren't as jealous to them.

The other guy on shift heard this entire conversation and is fucking pissed cause he likes the second girl and he was saying that she's a slut to me and shit and that he's gonna tell our boss at the meeting tomorrow. The meeting comes tomorrow and he tells our boss and she says that she's going to talk to both of them after the meeting. Later my boss texts me a picture of the guy they fucked and she was like did they really fuck this guy in the bathroom, and I was like yeah and then she replied what a fucking slayer Chad I would've done the same thing and then she fired my coworker guy for wasting her time and now I'm basically the only one doing all the work now and the girls talk about fucking that Chad like 24/7 at work. I guess the moral of the story is that Chad always wins.

TLDR: girls fuck Chad at work and give him a free meal and guy who told on them gets fired instead

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: psl7 fatty, Redrighthand, Zygos4Life and 4 others
I believed this until the 6th paragraph

Nice b8 you got me

• +1
Reactions: Bennett, Lorsss and BigBoy
whats with these over exaggerated stories recently?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Achathin
din rid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ill translate what happened:

good looking guy came in to buy food

cashier girl, op's oneitis, eyefucked the GL guy

OP noticed and got mad for the entire day

OP comes home and spergs out on looksmax

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Zygos4Life, Arkantos and 2 others
shit dude, sounds brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
COPE you just can't believe that Chad has it so easy tbh
No I would totally believe that he fucked some hos in a bathroom. I just don’t believe that the girls would talk like they have autism

ill translate what happened:

good looking guy came in to buy food

cashier girl, op's oneitis, eyefucked the GL guy

OP noticed and got mad for the entire day

OP comes home and spergs out on looksmax
COPE YOU STUPID BITCH this story is absolutely real and it was my coworker that has oneitis

chad walks in and fucks both coworkers, the girls still talk about him the end.

I haven't had oneitis in years tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You got me good bro ngl

Ofc youd say that
sounds legit to me
i experience this kind of thing regularly as ive talked about in my threads.

sounds legit to me
i experience this kind of thing regularly as ive talked about in my threads.
Yea you've gotta be larping at this point. I was retarded enough to think you were being srs.

Yea you've gotta be larping at this point. I was retarded enough to think you were being srs.
cope boyo
i am being ded srs

How girls talk about hot guys irl “yooo he’s fine as fuck and he’s got a fuckin niceeeee dick”

How girls talk about hot guys in OP’s post “Why yes my contemporary sexually active colleagues, his Penile Unit is approximately 6inches bone pressed.”

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life, currymax, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
To a certain extent it can happen, but not to the point where it's unbelievable as your post. If a PSL 8 walked into a fast good chain and approached a female cashier that was PSL 6.5 as you said she would treat said Chad better and would try to slip him her number. And if she was truly slutty she would ask to fuck, but that's a once in a blue moon case.

@Dogs weird question, but how is your post so well written and how did you write such a good story? I want to get better at writing since it's my only cope but my writing isn't the best.

How girls talk about hot guys irl “yooo he’s fine as fuck and he’s got a fuckin niceeeee dick”

How girls talk about hot guys in OP’s post “Why yes my contemporary sexually active colleagues, his Penile Unit is approximately 6inches bone pressed.”
COPE AF they even had a full blown conversation talking about how it would've been over for him had he been chadlite rather than Chad at 5'11'' exact words

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper
COPE AF they even had a full blown conversation talking about how it would've been over for him had he been chadlite rather than Chad at 5'11'' exact words
Nope absolutely no way in hell they used terms like “psl” and “shaft erection girth.’ The story might be true but your obviously projecting your own thoughts into it at the end

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Nope absolutely no way in hell they used terms like “psl” and “shaft erection girth.’ The story might be true but your obviously projecting your own thoughts into it at the end
@norwoodreaper you gotta back me up

• +1
Reactions: norwoodreaper and Deleted member 2581
I work at a shitty fast food place with 6 people on staff. On this shift there's like 4 females at work me and some other guy. Of course the females always slack off and talk about stupid shit throughout the shift, and me and the other guy are always picking up for slack. But holy shit did that change.

Some legit psl 8+ guy walks, this guy obviously mogs everyone I've ever seen within the past month easily. Of course 2 of the females just talking bullshit in the back notice him from a mile away and one of them literally walks from the back of the kitchen to the front and sort of shoves me without saying anything (I'm invisible to her) and takes over the register. In my head I was just like wtf stupid bitch and I just went in the back and watched.

By this point all the girls noticed him and literally all of them were waiting for him to say his order so they can all work together to make it. He says his order and the girl taking it sneaks in that she wants to have his baby or some stupid shit like that (she's like 6.5 psl with a good body) I couldn't hear what he said but he sort of made a gesture to the side and looked at the other chick that was standing right next to her. I knew wtf was going on considering he was Chad.

So they all start making his bowl and the other customers bowls and after a second I see that the dude looks back here at the girls and gives them a look and both of them leave immediately and they go back around to the bathroom, it happened so fast I was literally the only one to notice it. They obviously went to the bathroom to fuck him, both of them were gone for 30 minutes. I told the crew that both of them went to the bathroom and of course all of us knew what was going on and the dudes food had been sitting there for 20 minutes at least.

The two girls come back looking happy af and they see that the guys food is cold. And make him another brand new bowl, of course the other girls know what happened and want to talk to them about it.

The girls are sort of jealous you can tell even tho the two have boyfriends and the 6.5 psl as well. But they're still excited to hear about the experience. Of course the first question is how big his cock is and the 6.5 psl girl was like it's gotta be at least 8 inches non bone pressed and 6 inches mid shaft erection girth. They were all instantly impressed saying that he even has a goldilocks cock. Did you ask him how tall he was he looks 6'2''? The other girl immediately answered he was height frauding with leg lifts he's really only 5'11'' cause he's as tall as my ex. One of the girls interjected that he can't possibly be 8 psl since he isn't even 6 feet tall. All the girls agreed and said that there's definitely people better than him in real life and that it was just a time and place thing and that all of them would still suck his cock in an instant but now the other girls aren't as jealous to them.

The other guy on shift heard this entire conversation and is fucking pissed cause he likes the second girl and he was saying that she's a slut to me and shit and that he's gonna tell our boss at the meeting tomorrow. The meeting comes tomorrow and he tells our boss and she says that she's going to talk to both of them after the meeting. Later my boss texts me a picture of the guy they fucked and she was like did they really fuck this guy in the bathroom, and I was like yeah and then she replied what a fucking slayer Chad I would've done the same thing and then she fired my coworker guy for wasting her time and now I'm basically the only one doing all the work now and the girls talk about fucking that Chad like 24/7 at work. I guess the moral of the story is that Chad always wins.

TLDR: girls fuck Chad at work and give him a free meal and guy who told on them gets fired instead
Show us the texts op

I think you started saying the truth, but you went larp mode pretty quickly bro.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
AlarmingFelineIndianhare-size_restricted.gif

the first half was legit I bet

Chad walks into a fast place, orders some food, gestures to two employees and fucks them in the bathroom

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

Not 1 word

"Later my boss texts me a picture of the guy they fucked and she was like did they really fuck this guy in the bathroom, and I was like yeah and then she replied what a fucking slayer Chad I would've done the same thing and then she fired my coworker guy for wasting her time and now I'm basically the only one doing all the work"

absolutely lost it

"Later my boss texts me a picture of the guy they fucked and she was like did they really fuck this guy in the bathroom, and I was like yeah and then she replied what a fucking slayer Chad I would've done the same thing and then she fired my coworker guy for wasting her time and now I'm basically the only one doing all the work"

absolutely lost it
So psl 8 is a look max user too huh

Its a different world being beautiful

Holy shit this thread fucking killed me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

stop coping boyo
women know about this shit they pin point every feature on men trying to weed out the bad genetics

I think you started saying the truth, but you went larp mode pretty quickly bro.
the first half was legit I bet
This kind of shit does happen but as I said earlier girls don’t talk like they have autism
Spoiler: There is no truth you dogs keep barking for me, like the slaves you are. I made the entire thing up there are no coworkers there is no Chad and there is no fast food place. And all of you still cope to oblivion believing the lie

Spoiler: There is no truth you dogs keep barking for me, like the slaves you are. I made the entire thing up there are no coworkers there is no Chad and there is no fast food place. And all of you still cope to oblivion believing the lie
How is it cope lol

How is it cope lol
Thinking the story is true even though it's obviously fake, except I do admit I tried to make it as realistic as possible until they start talking about his dick.

Thinking the story is true even though it's obviously fake, except I do admit I tried to make it as realistic as possible until they start talking about his dick.
“ yea it’s cope that you thought my story was real before I started saying retarded stuff. Believing a plausible scenario is cope”

What

“ yea it’s cope that you thought my story was real before I started saying retarded stuff. Believing a plausible scenario is cope”

What
No the cope is that you believed the first part was real even after you read the autistic stuff

You are the retarded here, not me jfl

Didn't read, too long, but propably it's sad suifuel, so i hope that you didn't rope.