I can’t believe this is an actual detective technique 😂

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
Imagine ur talking to a serious detective and he does that 5 yo playground kid mocking gesturing :lul:

Best part is the seriousness used to describe such a tactic

• JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, 0S4MA, mike21 and 8 others
This has to be a joke :feelskek: perfect performance of the nananana boo-boo technique :feelskek:

Only the most skill detectives can attempt :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, BlackpillRemedy, Crisick and 2 others
This is what I'm gonna do when I ask her about her bodycount to see if she's lying, thx bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta, Clqs, laaoo and 7 others
This is what I'm gonna do when I ask her about her bodycount to see if she's lying, thx bro
Tbh that’s Unironically a good idea as soon as she says it u do that then ask “what did u say was ur bc again?”

That’s how Yk she’s not lying :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
I can usually tell in person whether or not they are telling the truth, It's more difficult to tell if they are telling the false

Nigga this aint no technique same shit when you talk to somebody and another person comes from the side and iterrupts you or when you sit in class explaining something and the bell rings so ur thought process gets interrupted + if u cant remember what u were going to say u low iq af tbh:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA and Iasacrko
I can usually tell in person whether or not they are telling the truth, It's more difficult to tell if they are telling the false
the smartest way to tell a lie is to base it on truth

The smartest lies are the ones where u give the person who is accusing u of lying a smaller version of the truth

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Darkeningstar
Nigga this aint no technique same shit when you talk to somebody and another person comes from the side and iterrupts you or when you sit in class explaining something and the bell rings so ur thought process gets interrupted + if u cant remember what u were going to say u low iq af tbh:forcedsmile:
That’s why I don’t understand when he says it’s a nearly perfect attempt at this “nananana boo-boo technique” and only the best detectives can do something

Jfl if I was speaking to a detective and he did this I’d end the conversation right there :feelskek:

I do understand it might make someone miss details in their lie tho

• +1
Reactions: Yuki
That’s why I don’t understand when he says it’s a nearly perfect attempt at this “nananana boo-boo technique” and only the best detectives can do something

Jfl if I was speaking to a detective and he did this I’d end the conversation right there :feelskek:

I do understand it might make someone miss details in their lie tho
Fr It should be called "im a dumbass nigga monkey technique" if he did that i would pull his pants down and rape his ass on the spot while doing the “nananana boo-boo technique” jaja
:aheago::feelshehe:

Coper detective gets mogged by the suspect