I can't bring myself to wear shoe lifts

Kristin

Kristin

ControlAltDALIT
I really really want lifts just so I can be ever so slightly taller but I don't want to get them simply because they don't feel like they're me...once I take my shoes off for the night I turn into the 6ft manlet that I am and I can't cope with that

Not to mention if you bring a girl home I'm not gonna fuck her with my shoes on so the illusion disappears immediately

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member
I really really want lifts just so I can be ever so slightly taller but I don't want to get them simply because they don't feel like they're me...once I take my shoes off for the night I turn into the 6ft manlet that I am and I can't cope with that

Not to mention if you bring a girl home I'm not gonna fuck her with my shoes on so the illusion disappears immediately
If the bitch heightmogs you without the shoelifts, then it's over. As long as you are wearing 2inch lifts max and you are still several inches taller than her when you take them off you're gucci.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin, mvp2v1 and justadude
I don't think you need to worry about this

lmao bro you are 6 feet tall. Stop being autistic about your height and max out your other attributes, 6 foot is literally rank as the best male height only behind 6'1 and 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Don’t wear them then no-one cares 👍

Do you seriously think girls feel the same about makeup ? Why are you even here ?

And no, girls are not going to see the difference if she already smaller than u. Continue to liftmaxing my friend.

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
don't waer i got exposed unbless theyre the visible ones

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Kristin