I can't come to terms with how old I am

nigtard

nigtard

It feels like yesterday that I was still in school playing football with my friends.
It's as if I went to sleep and opened my eyes and suddenly a decade has passed.

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Clqs and bloomercel
What age even are you?

Well you better accept it, old fart. This ain’t 1930 anymore. Your time is done

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Try been 33 you Youngcel cucks. Jfl at larping that your lives are over at 19.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, Azonin, watah and 2 others
Well you better accept it, old fart. This ain’t 1930 anymore. Your time is done
I already accepted it its just brutal to think about.I keep reminiscing about the old days as if I'm not currently living.Even tho I have painful memories I try to remember the good ones which are all so long ago

It feels like yesterday that I was still in school playing football with my friends.
It's as if I went to sleep and opened my eyes and suddenly a decade has passed.
I can't believe how low IQ you are. Being 18 and acting like that.

you’re 18 bro quit yapping and get to work :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I'm a NEET with no job or education.There is nothing positive in my life
Don't worry, things won't get better later..

• +1
Reactions: watah and nigtard
you’re 18 bro quit yapping and get to work :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I can't believe how low IQ you are. Being 18 and acting like that.
There is still time vinegar
It’s different from me I didn’t go to school for years, never got any jobs or relevant skills. I just stayed in my room for years doing absolutely nothing.You can immediately tell that I’m socially maladjusted because of the amount of time I spent alone in my room.

It’s different from me I didn’t go to school for years, never got any jobs or relevant skills. I just stayed in my room for years doing absolutely nothing.You can immediately tell that I’m socially maladjusted because of the amount of time I spent alone in my room.

I’ve been there myself buddy. Had a long period of depression in my early twenties. Couldn’t hold down jobs, neglected my friends and ex-girlfriends. Spent a lot of time rotting and becoming more and more non-nt. It happens. You can break out of it bro. I’ve had the worst year and I’m having to change my life again. PM if you want to chat.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nigtard and Gaygymmaxx
I don't understand when people say they don't have social skills, just talk and that's it, communication is in everyone's dna

I’ve been there myself buddy. Had a long period of depression in my early twenties. Couldn’t hold down jobs, neglected my friends and ex-girlfriends. Spent a lot of time rotting and becoming more and more non-nt. It happens. You can break out of it bro. I’ve had the worst year and I’m having to change my life again. PM if you want to chat.
Unc! 😍😍😍

I don't understand when people say they don't have social skills, just talk and that's it, communication is in everyone's dna
"Social skills" is a cope Bluepill retards use and claim that you don't have social skills. In reality, anyone can communicate and communication is all it takes to have a discussion with someone else.

There is no "social skills".

• +1
Reactions: primqwe
I stayed inside for years and developed social anxiety.Its not as bad as two years ago where I used to get panic attacks from just being outside.I would find it hard to breathe, get heavy heart palpitations and start sweating

Sounds like your fault