I can't cope after i just morphed myself chin projection

Alucard69

Alucard69

Kraken
Why should i even bother living before i get a genio? Only things i'm focused on until then are rotting and getting money. slightly Recessed mandible>>>>>>>>>recessed chin

• +1
Reactions: MoggedToGandyHeaven, psychomandible, Bars and 1 other person
Why should i even bother living before i get a genio? Only things i'm focused on until then are rotting and getting money. slightly Recessed mandible>>>>>>>>>recessed chin

If you only need a genio to make your lower third look good, consider yourself lucky.

And in no fucking universe is a recessed mandible of any sort > chin.

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69
If you only need a genio to make your lower third look good, consider yourself lucky.

And in no fucking universe is a recessed mandible of any sort > chin.
I agree, but slightly recessed mandible >>>>> recessed chin. Recessed chin is ugly ape subhuman thing. It's just rare to have 'slightly recessed mandible' without being deformed, that's why you think so. As a white guy having a recessed round unprojected short chin is one of the most repulsive features

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
I agree, but slightly recessed mandible >>>>> recessed chin. Recessed chin is ugly ape subhuman thing. It's just rare to have 'slightly recessed mandible' without being deformed, that's why you think so. As a white guy having a recessed round unprojected short chin is one of the most repulsive features

What the fuck is a "slightly recessed mandible"? Show me a picture.

• +1
What the fuck is a "slightly recessed mandible"? Show me a picture.
Hard to find examples, but i found a guy on tiktok that has a shit gonial angle and slightly recessed mandible, but because his chin is still sharp it's not subhuman
IMG 20241020 082231

• JFL
Reactions: normie_joe
Hard to find examples, but i found a guy on tiktok that has a shit gonial angle and slightly recessed mandible, but because his chin is still sharp it's not subhuman
View attachment 3248185

So it's essentially you'd rather be not recessed than recessed?

That's why you had trouble finding pics because "minimally recessed" people might as well as be considered not recessed.

• +1
So it's essentially you'd rather be not recessed than recessed?

That's why you had trouble finding pics because "minimally recessed" people might as well as be considered not recessed.
Yeah i want my chin to not be recessed. Yeah if you look at it from that pov, you're right. By slightly recessed, i really did mean slightly lol.. Provided same facial convexity angles, i prefer my chin would look projected, than it having a round monkey shape. Provided surgery wasn't an option ofcourse, because genio is easier than BSSO. But even then, i don't think genio is as straight forward of a surgery in alot of cases tbh