I cant cope anymore.

MA_ascender

MA_ascender

Kraken
I just can't cope anymore with the fact that I still have a chance to look better but can't take it because I don't have the money. No hgh, no steroids, no skincare, no fat dissolver, no minoxidil, no pdo threads, no MSE, no stylemax and no chance for anything to get better. I'm legit depressed about it atp

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, watah, Swarthy Knight and 5 others
Self improvement is a lie. It's all about genetics. (face and height) You can't change your genetics with money.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
I just can't cope anymore with the fact that I still have a chance to look better but can't take it because I don't have the money. No hgh, no steroids, no skincare, no fat dissolver, no minoxidil, no pdo threads, no MSE, no stylemax and no chance for anything to get better. I'm legit depressed about it atp
Time to sallduonmaxx:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, doriblackpiller and 6PSLcel
Self improvement is a lie. It's all about genetics. (face and height) You can't change your genetics with money.
Depends on ur genetic base ofc:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, noonespecial and 6PSLcel
It’s not that expensive

• +1
It’s not that expensive
I barely have any money to my name. My time is ticking away. In a couple years all this will be cope. If I can't do all this before the opportunity vanishes I'm likely gonna rope. Not wageslaving to get surgery at 34

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CoreSchizo and 6PSLcel
@Sapieeen @khaleejicel @<6PSLcel it's over

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Sapieeen
It's the worst, knowing right now is the best time to fix your looks, but not being able to do so, life is torture, I want to die already, I have nothing to contribute to this world, im a failure by every metric, I wanna cry each night before I go to sleep, due to the realization that even with how bad everything is, I still had some control of my destiny, but I completely screwed it all up, and now there is no going back.

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
It's the worst, knowing right now is the best time to fix your looks, but not being able to do so, life is torture, I want to die already, I have nothing to contribute to this world, im a failure by every metric, I wanna cry each night before I go to sleep, due to the realization that even with how bad everything is, I still had some control of my destiny, but I completely screwed it all up, and now there is no going back.
Another thing is about the fact that you bring up that you wish you could go back with today's information. I'm living proof that it's not enough, information is worth nothing if you can't apply it. I'm so close yet so far to making it. And I'm sure you feel that way in regards to the period when you were my age, sadly this only has 1 probable solution: the period where my looks are still saveable will end, and I'll be just another guy on here that bitches about what I could've done. It's so fucking over.

• +1
@CoreSchizo @asdvek @PsychoDsk

• +1
Another thing is about the fact that you bring up that you wish you could go back with today's information. I'm living proof that it's not enough, information is worth nothing if you can't apply it. I'm so close yet so far to making it. And I'm sure you feel that way in regards to the period when you were my age, sadly this only has 1 probable solution: the period where my looks are still saveable will end, and I'll be just another guy on here that bitches about what I could've done. It's so fucking over.
I get what you mean, but looking back, had i found the BP, and more specifically this site 2 years earlier I would have done more, I learned to cook for myself at age 13 cuz i wanted to eat more healthy, im not deluded enough into thinking i would have been a htn or something instead, but many aspects of my life would be at least 25% better off than now, but yeah, it's silly to dwell on the past now, im turning into an oldcel.

• +1
Leanmaxxing until bones show is the only thing that matters and it's free.

ordered it, lets hope I can finally start doing something with my life

• +1