I cant cope anymore.

tookcel

tookcel

Over for ethnic cels
I cant cope anymore, I was with my ex and she got a glow up. Atleast she let me hit cus i didnt contact her after 1 year and 8 months but she couldnt see anything long term because of different reasons. I should of never broke up with her, although she admitted yesterday that she was mean towards me, annoying and she was also bipolar imo, she had 6 or 12 bodies depending if she lied or not. We also had long distance so we only met om weekends so it was hard. If I move back to my hometown where she lives should i take her back. As a normie you literally cant get anything. I can just imagine that shes a dumpster for chadlites now when she ascended because she was ghetto with long nails, long eye lashes and dyed hair. She was also chubby. That was the reason she was with me cus i was the best she could get. I miss her tho, I miss a freaking thot. I cant cope anymore. I actually thought i was going back with this thot. She told me to contact me if I ever move back, but that is 2 years and 6 months of time and dick since we would break up. Im so afraid to marry a thot in the future aswell. Imagine marrying a thot, I cant cope anymore

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Ron.Belgrade, Suns9999, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
What the fuck are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: noobs and TechnoBoss
what is the takeaway from this story

• +1
Reactions: noobs
Low T

• +1
Reactions: noobs and tookcel
brutal

• +1
Reactions: tookcel
I cant cope anymore, I was with my ex and she got a glow up. Atleast she let me hit cus i didnt contact her after 1 year and 8 months but she couldnt see anything long term because of different reasons. I should of never broke up with her, although she admitted yesterday that she was mean towards me, annoying and she was also bipolar imo, she had 6 or 12 bodies depending if she lied or not. We also had long distance so we only met om weekends so it was hard. If I move back to my hometown where she lives should i take her back. As a normie you literally cant get anything. I can just imagine that shes a dumpster for chadlites now when she ascended because she was ghetto with long nails, long eye lashes and dyed hair. She was also chubby. That was the reason she was with me cus i was the best she could get. I miss her tho, I miss a freaking thot. I cant cope anymore. I actually thought i was going back with this thot. She told me to contact me if I ever move back, but that is 2 years and 6 months of time and dick since we would break up. Im so afraid to marry a thot in the future aswell. Imagine marrying a thot, I cant cope anymore
Dnr faggot kys

• JFL
Reactions: tookcel
Yea take back the dumpster truck, get your dick wet on her

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy and tookcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back