I can't cope knowing non-lifemaxxed men have loving gfs.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
In fact I am the only man in my mental-ward group (7 people; 4 men, 3 women)
who doesn't have a gf/wife.

it's fucking over, I can't cope. These people are mentally ill, retarded, yet they have loving girlfriends.

I would never even be here, I would never be in this ward, if I ever had a loving girlfriend.

their problems must be so small, so easy, to be here in this mental ward with me while having a supportive girlfriend.

I can't relate. I just cant

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, 6ft4, Tabula Rasa and 10 others
dnrd, stop writing paragraphs I'm dyslexic asf nigga

Dnrd faggot kys

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Latinolooksmaxxer and itzyaboyJJ
They're with non lifemaxxed foids tho

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing

imagine being this faggot opening pokemon packs

yet he has cute-sounding gf in his videos.

how to cope?!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Latinolooksmaxxer and Clown Show
Autists, retards, mentally ill, disabled, poor, ugly, short, weird, all have gfs except for me, which makes me the bottom 1% disfigured, demented subhuman.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, TUSSELEIF, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
most people date uggos and provide

Autists, retards, mentally ill, disabled, poor, ugly, short, weird, all have gfs except for me, which makes me the bottom 1% disfigured, demented subhuman.
yup, same shit here.

I see legit ugly asf motherfuckers with 0 aura, presence, 0 athleticism, brain, nothing. Yet they have gf, while I stand no chance.

Means I am worse than them somehow still.

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Clown Show
yup, same shit here.

I see legit ugly asf motherfuckers with 0 aura, presence, 0 athleticism, brain, nothing. Yet they have gf, while I stand no chance.

Means I am worse than them somehow still.
I am the worst man from all the men that I have met in my life except maybe for one or two.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
I am the worst man from all the men that I have met in my life except maybe for one or two.
There's this mega-obese, nerd-looking, awkward guy at my job. He is a nice guy and I greet him and shit-chat a bit with him here and there.

I would've thought he would be truecel. Yet weeks later I saw him with his girlfriend at a career event and he somehow manages to date a cute-looking strong LTB, who mogs him to death in looks.

Not only is she just chubby instead of obese, she is also at least soft-maxxed and far more social, less-awkward, etc.

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

meanwhile I can't get fucking shit smh

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4, Tabula Rasa and Clown Show
i cant cope for the fact that i met the best girl in my life when i was a NEETMxxed loser

Jfl I remember last year when I had a mental breakdown and went to the ER at the same time a mentally ill depressed guy was also at the ER and same ward as me. Literally had his wedding coming up, and his gf and kid was coming to see him and allat, and his gf embraced him at the ER. He was recessed with a narrow sprinkly build, narrow jaw, soy beard, it’s fucking over

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Clown Show and MoggerGaston
I feel like I live a different species than normies. So many are able to do stuff I can’t, and so easily it seems like

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, EverythingMattersCel, Clown Show and 1 other person
no such thing as loving gfs buddy, idc about your loony bin observations

I feel like I live a different species than normies. So many are able to do stuff I can’t, and so easily it seems like
Every person in my mental wars group is in ltr and supported. Am i somehow the worst?

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
  • JFL
There's this mega-obese, nerd-looking, awkward guy at my job. He is a nice guy and I greet him and shit-chat a bit with him here and there.

I would've thought he would be truecel. Yet weeks later I saw him with his girlfriend at a career event and he somehow manages to date a cute-looking strong LTB, who mogs him to death in looks.

Not only is she just chubby instead of obese, she is also at least soft-maxxed and far more social, less-awkward, etc.

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

meanwhile I can't get fucking shit smh
I can bet on my life that if I was to approach her, she would have rejected me, even if I probably mog him, I am simply a truecel.

Anyway I have some interesting examples.

I have one friend group which consists of teenagers. There is this one 19 yo guy, I have nothing against him, but dude is borderline autistic, low iq, ltn-mtn in looks but is on the taller side and just behaves cringy and weird. Long story short, some random foid added him on social media, he started dming her and now she is his gf, he ascended before me with a cute becky and I am 8 years older than him. This shit never happened to me in my entire life.

I have two of my personal examples. I interacted with two foids in my workplace, one seemed so HQNP. Things seemed positive, I even went out for a walk with HQNP one. Long story short, both rejected me with the classic "let's keep things professional" excuse... Only to hook up in a matter of days with some retards from the same workplace, jfl :lul:. The HQNP one, which I developed a crush on, ended up with some drug addict in a LTR. The other one later told one of my colleagues that I was "too nice" :lul:. I mog both of those guys in everything except height, or I don't mog them at all... I got brutally cucked...

It's over, I am simply destined to be a truecel in this life...

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, Tabula Rasa and MoggerGaston
I can bet on my life that if I was to approach her, she would have rejected me, even if I probably mog him, I am simply a truecel.

Anyway I have some interesting examples.

I have one friend group which consists of teenagers. There is this one 19 yo guy, I have nothing against him, but dude is borderline autistic, low iq, ltn-mtn in looks but is on the taller side and just behaves cringy and weird. Long story short, some random foid added him on social media, he started dming her and now she is his gf, he ascended before me with a cute becky and I am 8 years older than him. This shit never happened to me in my entire life.
this type of stuff indeed happens to some people, i don't get how. It's like winning the lottery or something.

I have two of my personal examples. I interacted with two foids in my workplace, one seemed so HQNP. Things seemed positive, I even went out for a walk with HQNP one. Long story short, both rejected me with the classic "let's keep things professional" excuse... Only to hook up in a matter of days with some retards from the same workplace, jfl :lul:. The HQNP one, which I developed a crush on, ended up with some drug addict in a LTR. The other one later told one of my colleagues that I was "too nice" :lul:. I mog both of those guys in everything except height, or I don't mog them at all... I got brutally cucked...

It's over, I am simply destined to be a truecel in this life...
it's fucked up, idk even what u can do when ur in this situation.

most difficult thing im facing is that I have 0 motivation to try anymore. When I see a hot girl, I don't even bother anymore due to all the past failures. I don't get my hopes up.

too much failure wears you down.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Clown Show
this type of stuff indeed happens to some people, i don't get how. It's like winning the lottery or something.
Being plain unlucky is also incel trait.

Why does that shit never happens to me. There are hundreds of examples of lesser men getting lucky while I can't. God forbid that I have a tiny bit of luck just once in my fucking 27 years of life.

And to think that almost my entire youth and 20s are gone while being sexless when you should have it the most...

Brutal, it's over... Total catastrophe...

I will go ER.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, 6ft4 and Tabula Rasa
we are in a simulation designed solely for our suffering @TheLastLaugh

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TheLastLaugh

imagine being this faggot opening pokemon packs

yet he has cute-sounding gf in his videos.

how to cope?!

bro has 90k to spend on pokemon cards and is a youtuber

prime profile for pulling nerdy neotenous cute MTBs

I feel angry
Angry Madness GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
  • +1
The reason you're in the ward is because you're incel

• +1