I can’t cope much longer

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Fuck this, having a terrible mood swing rn prob bc im on a shit ton of drugs but I’m angry and emotional as fuck.

I can’t cope with drugs and tv much longer. Yeah yeah I slay once in a while I’m not that bad looking blah blah but I don’t give a fuck. I want a gf who loves me and who I can talk to all the time. Fuck everything else

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: counterintuitive, psychomandible, truthhurts and 4 others
felt

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ChadL1te
I genuinely don’t give a fuck about anything else. I see happy couples all day in uni and want to throw a rock at them and break something every time.

I missed out on a real relationship in HS because I sabotaged them all.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NorwoodAscender and truthhurts
@watah wtfs funny

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • So Sad
Because ur a bitch 😹 not trying to sound corny but if u lived my life u would’ve roped already
How am I a bitch? Yes I understand my life could be worse but that Dosent mean I don’t have feelings and can’t be going thru shit

I still get good grades, looksmax, talk to family etc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and watah
How am I a bitch? Yes I understand my life could be worse but that Dosent mean I don’t have feelings and can’t be going thru shit

I still get good grades, looksmax, talk to family etc
Insert Nicolas cage laughing gif:

• WTF
Reactions: ChadL1te
weed is so crazy luv. how can you not cope

• +1
I’ve been coping with weed for like two years now.

Only so much it can do
i was on it for a year and 4 months before involuntarily having to quit and still currently off that shit for almost 4 months now. you have no idea how badly i wish to hit a cart, edible, anything bruh consider yourself lucky

• +1
i was on it for a year and 4 months before involuntarily having to quit and still currently off that shit for almost 4 months now. you have no idea how badly i wish to hit a cart, edible, anything bruh consider yourself lucky
For job or somethint ?

I can see what you mean yeah but at a certain point there’s a limit to how much you can cope with it. Like it will stop having a return and just stagnate

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I genuinely don’t give a fuck about anything else. I see happy couples all day in uni and want to throw a rock at them and break something every time.

I missed out on a real relationship in HS because I sabotaged them all.
HS relationships aren't real JFL only the friendships and if ur not sub5 then making friends isn't hard

• +1
For job or somethint ?

I can see what you mean yeah but at a certain point there’s a limit to how much you can cope with it. Like it will stop having a return and just stagnate
have to stay sober for a drug test for school. but yeah i can only imagine it’ll feel immaculate once i can start using again after i start school so maybe so try a tolerance break? that is my only suggestion for now

• +1
HS relationships aren't real JFL only the friendships and if ur not sub5 then making friends isn't hard
I’m in college. Obv they aren’t super important but the point is I missed out on a long term GF. Much harder to get one now competing with thousands of guys in uni

• +1
have to stay sober for a drug test for school. but yeah i can only imagine it’ll feel immaculate once i can start using again after i start school so maybe so try a tolerance break? that is my only suggestion for now
Lmao I can imagine that first high you’ll get prob will be ethereal.

Nah it’s not like I don’t feel effects from weed. What I meant was in terms of coping there’s only so much weed will do for u after a point

• +1
99% of highschool relationships fail bro and uni is huge not every guy is gonna see every girl at this point pua might actually work for u since university is a numbers game. Also university isn't much better either a lot of sluts

• +1
Lmao I can imagine that first high you’ll get prob will be ethereal.

Nah it’s not like I don’t feel effects from weed. What I meant was in terms of coping there’s only so much weed will do for u after a point
it doesn’t suppress the negative feelings for you or does it amplify them?

• +1
99% of highschool relationships fail bro and uni is huge not every guy is gonna see every girl at this point pua might actually work for u since university is a numbers game. Also university isn't much better either a lot of sluts
Yes even if we broke up idc I missed out on having a GF

it doesn’t suppress the negative feelings for you or does it amplify them?
Depends on the night really, usually suppressed them for a bit until later in the night. Some nights I just pass out and sleep early so it’s fine but sometimes I stay up and then it amplifies them

Yes even if we broke up idc I missed out on having a GF
Yeah but then you'll just suffer heartbreak which trust me is worse than just not having a gf, the good thing is now you're in a place where it's much likely to last. Go after girls taking university seriously and hope for the best bc university is you're last chance so you can't afford to keep looking at the past when you're present isn't gonna stop.

Depends on the night really, usually suppressed them for a bit until later in the night. Some nights I just pass out and sleep early so it’s fine but sometimes I stay up and then it amplifies them
never trust your thoughts about life past 9pm