I can't cope not looking like Cain Velasquez

Birdcell

Birdcell

Not Zephir
Jfl , imagine you look like this , jfl imagine having jaw width and face width beyond 99% tile , imagine having so much bones and such intimidating eye area
Screenshot 20220329 212106

I don't care how much HGH and IGF-1 coupled with giga doses of T I will need to become this Ogree and if it gives me diabetes and whatnot , I will not stop until I look like this :feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Brazitard, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14984 and 4 others
@Bitchwhipper2 guess the igf-1 levels he had during puberty :ogre::ogre::ogre:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Bitchwhipper2
looks primitive
im sorry but he looks like a stone age men
you should thank G-d every fucking day for not looking like him. Instead you must pray to one day wake up and look like Morrissey...

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Deleted member 14774 and Birdcell
looks primitive
you should thank G-d every fucking day for not looking like him. Instead you must pray to one day wake up and look like Morrissey...
I already lost z because my only way out is to ogremaxx further , I already look primitive , but not intimidating enough , I will never have appeal to women like prettyboys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Deleted member 13787, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
The true Giga Armageddon bone-fortress prehistoric Paleolithic mogger skull
IMG 20220330 010256

Ced4e 15959891041472 800

Images   2022 03 30T010049503

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, MakinMogReturns, JizzFarmer and 6 others

Attachments

• Cain-Velasquez-1-1.jpg
    Cain-Velasquez-1-1.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220329-212106.png
    Screenshot_20220329-212106.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You can't ogremaxx if you're not 6'3+ with good frame. Thought about it but it's a dead end :feelswhy:

You can't ogremaxx if you're not 6'3+ with good frame. Thought about it but it's a dead end :feelswhy:
Cain is 6'1 , but 260 lbs , he has huge frame , you can change that with hgh abuse over span of copule years

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18372
I already lost z because my only way out is to ogremaxx further , I already look primitive , but not intimidating enough , I will never have appeal to women like prettyboys

You look very weird

Are you mexican?

Why weird ? You supposed mexican, because I look like those swarthy natives ? :lul:
No bro ,. I'm from south russia , khabib region
You look very weird

Are you mexican?

• +1
Very gl brute Chad looking guy I agree, ideal combo of looks and frame right after Costa.
His face looks very wide, I would guess probably around 18cm or more
Fuaaaark brutal blackpill bro , 18 cm is not even 99.99% it's like 99.9999999999% tier :lul::lul:
What a mogger ngl

• +1
Cain is 6'1 , but 260 lbs , he has huge frame , you can change that with hgh abuse over span of copule years
mogged by this 320 lbs 6'6 turk with a prettyface

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and Birdcell
Why weird ? You supposed mexican, because I look like those swarthy natives ? :lul:
No bro ,. I'm from south russia , khabib region
Your face is too wide, but your lower third is too short in comparison. You need more lower third height

But there's just something weird about your upper skull, it's like you have a good browridge but then it curves and loses it's robustness I cant explain it

Webpnet gifmaker 1

what bf % are you?

Also you'd benefit from a wider neck

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell

What phone is that? Mirin camera quality

Your face is too wide, but your lower third is too short in comparison. You need more lower third height

But there's just something weird about your upper skull, it's like you have a good browridge but then it curves and loses it's robustness I cant explain it

View attachment 1612026

what bf % are you?

Also you'd benefit from a wider neck
O I understand , I just have a sloped forehead (recessed forehead ?) and low gonial angle which makes my chin and therefore lower third short
I'm about 16-17% bf rn , see the slopped forehead
Screenshot 20220327 2221042
Screenshot 20220301 2049342

• +1
Reactions: Pei and Deleted member 13787
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14774
O I understand , I just have a sloped forehead (recessed forehead ?) and low gonial angle which makes my chin and therefore lower third short
I'm about 16-17% bf rn , see the slopped forehead
View attachment 1612032 View attachment 1612035
Nah I don't mean the slope, just the shape of it, like when you turn your head, I can't explain it tbh

But maybe it's just your hair making it look like htat, I'd have to see it with a fade or something

• +1
another caveman with zero sex appeal. Tf is up with yall dudes worshipping these Neanderthals? lol

• JFL
Reactions: MakinMogReturns, Beetlejuice and Birdcell
Nah I don't mean the slope, just the shape of it, like when you turn your head, I can't explain it tbh

But maybe it's just your hair making it look like htat, I'd have to see it with a fade or something
Basically I measured my ramus and it got 7 cm , I believe it's good length but not something like maher , so thus the reason for my short lower third has to be my short chin
Thx bro for noticing it :feelsokman:

• +1
i look like a joke

another caveman with zero sex appeal. Tf is up with yall dudes worshipping these Neanderthals? lol
Intimidating looking dude with high fighting success , you wouldn't want to look like this ?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Uglyzayn and Birdcell
Sddefault

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 21340, MakinMogReturns and 4 others
mirin camera quality

• Love it
I can't cope that am not 6'6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell and Beetlejuice
  • +1
Jfl , imagine you look like this , jfl imagine having jaw width and face width beyond 99% tile , imagine having so much bones and such intimidating eye area
View attachment 1611997

I don't care how much HGH and IGF-1 coupled with giga doses of T I will need to become this Ogree and if it gives me diabetes and whatnot , I will not stop until I look like this :feelsmega:
Also OP do heavy powerlifting for frame gains, I've done for 4 years and stopped... Gained a lot of bone mass from 13 to 17 (my peak of strength) and even after, now at 25 my frame is a LOT larger than it waa at 17, I'm natural and I'm coming back next month...

I will do only 3x3 with the heaviest weights I can handle for the next 5 years, only after that I will do some hypertrophy and endurance training...

My joints are HYOGE from all the heavy lifting lol

• +1
looks primitive
Stone Age men look more like barrett

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard
Stone Age men look more like barrett
On average may be true, but the DOM Stone Ages would look more like Cain, Paulo Costa or Brian Stann IMO

I may be wrong cuz I don't even believe the Stone Age as I'm a Creationist so who am I to say anything 🤔🤭 lol