I can't cope with Bernie losing

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
I am literally shaking. My mom just came in with chocolate milk and I had to tell her to fuck off with tears in my face. Fuck America.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3832 and 8 others
I am literally shaking. My mom just came in with chocolate milk and I had to tell her to fuck off with tears in my face. Fuck America.

Dude could I see a side profile of yours quick I wanna see what makes the atlantid skull so sexy tbqh

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Aesthetic, turkproducer and 3 others
First you were born looking like a jew and lost your collagen making you look like a 30 yr old

And to finish it off your zionist Jewish oldcel president participate is likely gonna lose, damn. I cannot imagine the torment you are going through

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Vidyacoper, Ruby and 6 others
:soy: tbh

i would have thought u supported trump ngl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2597 and Deleted member 1464
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades
Chad always win ;)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Come move to Australia brah

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and LordGodcat
Must be some real morons who fall for Biden’s fake stories

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Blackout.xl
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky???? This is so fucked.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, MagickEvo, Vidyacoper and 2 others
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in Kentucky???? This is so fucked.

:feelswow:

you can tell a redditor wrote this

Wait trump is winning? Sander is low T and cuckish who want to import a blacks into America

Fuck Biden and fuck every brainwashed cuck who voted for him and believed the media and big corporation propaganda. Fuck old people for getting us into this mess and then outnumbering us by votes to keep young people in this shitty situation. I don’t know how to deal with this at all...

who fucking cares, just be good looking. politics are cope

Trump will win again, ethnic genocide is part of his final term plan

Bernie will win, I believe in him