I cant cope with my olive undertones

zzsleepin

zzsleepin

Iron
It looks so fucking shit i look yellow all the time when i rot in room all day and use sunscreen I look pale or like a liver patient and when i dont I look like I come from the slums of Mumbai with a shit brown burn of a tan, there is no in between and what makes it worse is that I have brown hair so that just adds to it.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, D1390pilled and MA_ascender
20240730 204016 001

I'm joining you soon saar.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and zzsleepin
Use kojic acid
I did start using it for my dark spots because I used to never wear sunscreen and noticed it was working. My skin is almost as light as it was when I was a kid, but then again, the olive undertones will always be there.

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
I look mogger in the sun but Pajeet under white light. I'll try to fix it but not much hope
i change in different lighting some people call me whitepassing but I doubt it since in many lights i look slightly tanned

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
i change in different lighting some people call me whitepassing but I doubt it since in many lights i look slightly tanned
@Sapieeen described me as "white as snow" cause I met him irl. If I take pics with my phone inside I literally look curry

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen
@Sapieeen described me as "white as snow" cause I met him irl. If I take pics with my phone inside I literally look curry
eh its weird when i sweat and workout I appear more brown but when i dont my skin sometimes is as pale as a ghost (prolly from rotting in my room a lot idk lol) just different lighting tbh