I can’t cope with nostalgia

F

failedathlete

Iron
Holy fuck the amount of baddies I fucked man, the amount of baddies that were into me, I remember all the conversations I had with stacies that gave me the fuck me eyes and the voice, all those beautiful memories and moments building up to epic sexual maturation

But now im ab oldcel you see me on the street you don’t know how much of a hoe I was, how much picky I was pulling, how little I had to try, all ethnicities I had more pussy variety than food variety at my groceries

Getting old is brutal

Meanwhile I’m nostalgic about non-sexual things. Brutal incel pill.

• +1
Reactions: watah and slavicpsycho
I miss the early 2010s

• +1
Reactions: failedathlete
Meanwhile I’m nostalgic about non-sexual things. Brutal incel pill.
trust having faded low brightness videos of you fucking 10/10s playing in your cranium as an ugly old man constantly is not fun at all more brutal than fucking is pleasurable

• +1
Reactions: Tortoisecel
I need to jestermaxx so bad now to get play it feels like I’m failing young me’s morals

I am nostalgic for the innocence of the world and how a simple story from a video game could make me fall in love.

I want that again, not whores

Holy fuck the amount of baddies I fucked man, the amount of baddies that were into me, I remember all the conversations I had with stacies that gave me the fuck me eyes and the voice, all those beautiful memories and moments building up to epic sexual maturation

But now im ab oldcel you see me on the street you don’t know how much of a hoe I was, how much picky I was pulling, how little I had to try, all ethnicities I had more pussy variety than food variety at my groceries

Getting old is brutal
Getting old is brutal if you are getting old as a normie.

If you are rich, like Andrew Tate or DiCaprio, then you can fuck young beautiful models whenever you want.

That's why DiCaprio has young girlfriends all the time.

I am nostalgic for the innocence of the world and how a simple story from a video game could make me fall in love.

I want that again, not whores
Thing about whores is the more you dig deep the more you learn about romance and love and what the essence of women is and why we value them in society and religious symbolism and you experience love from real life humans not outdated video games lmfao imagine your most precious nostalgia system requirements a ps3 lol

Thing about whores is the more you dig deep the more you learn about romance and love and what the essence of women is and why we value them in society and religious symbolism and you experience love from real life humans not outdated video games lmfao imagine your most precious nostalgia system requirements a ps3 lol

I had experience with women as a teenager, before they made me nostalgic and melancholy, now I don't give a damn about them

Screw those whores who didn't know how to appreciate my feelings.

The realm of fantasy is better than what can be found in this modern society

I had experience with women as a teenager, before they made me nostalgic and melancholy, now I don't give a damn about them

Screw those whores who didn't know how to appreciate my feelings.

The realm of fantasy is better than what can be found in this modern society
You still lived within this society and will be judged based on your times just like we look at people from gone by times you fuck the whores of your generation and people respect your role in that generation life is just one big highschool and graduation is death were you playing your class or were you rotting in the back seats