• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: william, hebbewem, BigBiceps and 1 other person
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Roping is for cucks.

Merry New Year bro. And thank you to everyone here who has been kind
Come on man, worse time happens to everyone. I had suicide attempt like 1.5 years ago, sometimes i think about trying again but life must go on.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3381, Shodredux, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Come on man, worse time happens to everyone. I had suicide attempt like 1.5 years ago, sometimes i think about trying again but life must go on.
I just can’t cope with the pain anymore

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Don't rope dude. If you want to die first make sure to make people who treated you badly suffer

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Shodredux, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Shodredux and Pietrosiek
Whats wrong OP?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Roping Subhuman

• WTF
Reactions: Shodredux, Pietrosiek and Ritalincell
I’m too tired for that
Then you are letting the assholes win. Keep fighting the good fight like Goblin you can do it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, turkproducer, Shodredux and 2 others
I just can’t cope with the pain anymore
Looksmax and shut the fuck up about killing yourself, I've attempted to kill myself multiple times ever since I was 15-16, and it's about one of the most stupidest things that I've done in my life. Imagine what it will do to your fucking family, you may activate a domino effect of suicide because of your lack of will to live.

Don't rope you fucking asshole.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, turkproducer, Shodredux and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Pietrosiek
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincell
I’m too mentally scarred to move forward and there is little to no prospect of ascension if I do
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Looksmax and shut the fuck up about killing yourself, I've attempted to kill myself multiple times ever since I was 15-16, and it's about one of the most stupidest things that I've done in my life. Imagine what it will do to your fucking family, you may activate a domino effect of suicide because of your lack of will to live.

Don't rope you fucking asshole.

Pm me pics

We can talk as well if you want, I had the rope around my neck and my Life flashed Before my eyes and I realized how absurd things are and how we gotta at least try. I have posted some pics here and users tell me that Ascension is possible so I guess I was a mentalcel to some degree. Don't rope

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer
I mean it could all be in your head, women have treated me like garbage my whole Life and it has taken its toll but it seems like i'm looking better as I age. You're 21 and you could looks completely different in 5 years if you looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Are you actually going to rope?
I’m thinking about it now. I don’t know how else to make the pain stop. I don’t want to die but I have no future and struggle to cope with everything. I’m going to give it a few more weeks then see

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Pietrosiek
No, I fucked up at school because of depression
Same here, I'm lucky tho because it's acceptable to start uni in your mid 20's here in Sweden so i'll give uni a try. Can you try uni again in uk?

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Golden Glass
I’m thinking about it now. I don’t know how else to make the pain stop. I don’t want to die but I have no future and struggle to cope with everything. I’m going to give it a few more weeks then see
Listen to @Swescension
Same here, I'm lucky tho because it's acceptable to start uni in your mid 20's here in Sweden so i'll give uni a try. Can you try uni again in uk?

OP do you currently live with parents?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Not really. I can study for a degree via distance learning but I can’t go to a campus university. University is the last chance you get to make friends and I missed it.
Yes

• +1
Listen to @Swescension

No I got a shitty apartment and a shitty job for the moment but i'm studying on my free time to get into uni in like a year or so

edit: oh it was aimed at op, but still my Life sucks rn op and I can at least imagine a way out even if it's bleak

Both OP and @Swescension should seriously look into Lambda. It’s a 9 month CS and Dev program, for Americans, it’s free until you can land a job that pays you at least 50K a year. For Europeans though, you do have to pay for tuition, but imo it’s worth it, and you can get a loan to pay for it. A user here actually landed a 70K a year job from it, and I found this out after talking about lambda on here, because he told me.

If I had to start from 0, I’d apply to lambda right away.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, turkproducer, Shodredux and 3 others
Both OP and @Swescension should seriously look into Lambda. It’s a 9 month CS and Dev program, for Americans, it’s free until you can land a job that pays you at least 50K a year. For Europeans though, you do have to pay for tuition, but imo it’s worth it, and you can get a loan to pay for it. A user here actually landed a 70K a year job from it, and I found this out after talking about lambda on here, because he told me.

If I had to start from 0, I’d apply to lambda right away.
I wish I had a proclivity for computer stuff but i'm a boomer in this aspect, CS is not for me I want to get into business and economics.

Op you should do it then you can surgerymax

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass
Don't do it. As golden glass said, there are many opportunities for you. You are only in your twenties. You have so much time left.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Don't do it. As golden glass said, there are many opportunities for you. You are only in your twenties. You have so much time left.
Thanks for the support. I’m going to give it a few weeks but I have to seriously consider suicide at this point because it’s getting unbearable

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and yang
I wish I had a proclivity for computer stuff but i'm a boomer in this aspect, CS is not for me I want to get into business and economics.

Op you should do it then you can surgerymax
There are lambda grads who had no prior CS or programming experience, but Econ is also good.

Thanks for the support. I’m going to give it a few weeks but I have to seriously consider suicide at this point because it’s getting unbearable
so many people who get past their suicidal phase end up so grateful they never roped. You have so much time left to live you can’t possibly know what you’ll be missing out on, especially if you can moneymax and then looksmax. Life’s worth it man. Good luck

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4310
I'm gonna write a post soon about how the blackpill set me free and opened my mind and how putting the rope around my neck put things in to perspective. I'll tag you.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, curryslayerordeath, Pietrosiek and 1 other person
give me some time, i will finiish school and i will visit you in uk

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
Imagine what it will do to your fucking family
My family wouldn't care too much after the first few days, sadly.

My gigantic ego is the only reason I refuse to rope whatever the circumstance. Roping is the final admittance of defeat. Fuck that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Golden Glass and Pietrosiek
You said in another thread that you're a Virgin, I don't know if it's easy to find a hooker in uk or if it's the legality you're worried about but losing your V card is a good confidence boost and you'll feel better about yourself even if it was paid for. It's a huge relief and one less problem to worry about. You can go to Denmark or Amsterdam to do it if you have the Money, I think it's cheaper in Denmark and it's a nice country to blow of some steam.

• +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 3202
Relax bros when someone do rope they dont create a thread on the internet.

• +1