I can't cry anymore and i hate it. How do i learn how to cry again?

Braindeadmetaldude

Braindeadmetaldude

Iron
I've been going through a lot of shit in my life and i just feel like crying but i fucking cant force myself to do it no matter how hard i try. I mean i might shed a tear or two but actually crying like i used to back when i was 7 (19 yo now) is an ability i lost. I mean shit i used to get bullied a lot in elementry school and i cried a lot back then but now i just cant do it. Any help?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Redrighthand and BrettyBoy
Why would you want that?

i have so much built up sadness and agony in me and i just want to let it out y'know
iu
s

LOOKS = EVERYTHING

sad shit, man

• So Sad
Reactions: Braindeadmetaldude
  • +1
Reactions: Braindeadmetaldude and BigBoy
Listen to some euphoric hardstyle or trance

Cope it's all about your attitude
I want this world to suffer. Also I CAN'T FUCKING STAND THIS HOT FUCKING SHIT NIGGER WRQTHER I WANT FUCKING COLD CLOUDY DAYS AGAIN

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It's not gonna happen if you force it out. Eventually you'll reach a breaking point and everything will come out.

Looks are literally everything. Looks determine everything in your life.
There were many incels who went through a lot of shit in the'yre life but they looked really well (take Orb and Zyros for exemple.).

i mean heck i'm considered handsome by many people (well atleast by normies) and i'm also 6'3 but shit like being betrayed by friends and having my family turn on me still keep happening to me. You can look like Chris Hemsworth and still be misrable.
It's not gonna happen if you force it out. Eventually you'll reach a breaking point and everything will come out.
when i was 17 i attempted suicide by overdosing on Painkillers and i thought i had reached a breaking point before that but i still wasnt able to cry :(

Last edited:
I only recently stopped crying. But then I did last week. So you probably just need to wait.

start posting on Reddit tbh