i cant do carnivore without feeling sick

mug

mug

Kraken
i had carnivore for dinner yesterday and then had to break it with breakfast and coffee

i felt super sick and had a splitting headache

im just going back to low fat but its too late its too hard to do carnivore with family constantly making you food.

becomming better looking is going to take ages until i move out

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
bro its torture i know

just buy enough tofu/ soy curls and tempeh like me and cook delicious vegan meals

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah and mug
you are not gonna experience a headache on the vegan diet
just eat enough protein and take b12 vitamin

• +1
Reactions: mug
bro its torture i know

just buy enough tofu/ soy curls and tempeh like me and cook delicious vegan meals
you serious? i think family thinks im insane for trying carnivore but after i had my carb meals i felt splitting headaches and nausea then i had more carbs and it left...

nobody understands having a family that cooks food every fucking day it annoys me so much

you are not gonna experience a headache on the vegan diet
just eat enough protein and take b12 vitamin
theres no reason to go exclusively vegan but low fat is probably better than low carb for preserving muscle at least

• +1
Reactions: Gothboi
you serious? i think family thinks im insane for trying carnivore but after i had my carb meals i felt splitting headaches and nausea then i had more carbs and it left...

nobody understands having a family that cooks food every fucking day it annoys me so much
you should have left your family and be independent for like 2 years now . you are like hamster you are running running but you are still in same place. life is groundhog day for you

you have to go through pain then. suffer. feel the migraine, feel throwing up from carnviore diet. thats how you become better

• +1
Reactions: mug