i cant do it anymore

56and3psl

Silver
how am i the only person this happened too. My friends just said i look different irl today. I can’t do it anymore. How did 8 months ruin my life of just trying to heightmax. What did i do that other people did differently? I don’t understand I don’t. I don’t get it i don’t get i don’t get it i know i post about this a lot but I look so old now, My eyes are hollow my skin is yellow, i look sick, my face is elongated. I DONT GET IT i don’t get it why

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sexually Disabled, rand anon, socialcel and 2 others
loll
anything drug related here is pure braindamage
can't tell if it's jfl or real advice

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, user123456 and blknswag
loll
anything drug related here is pure braindamage
can't tell if it's jfl or real advice
heightmaxxing is so cope. i’m the only person this happened to tho. this shit ruined my life mam

you were right i should have stopped in december when u told me too i just don’t understand @barnmatrix

Do you know why your skin did not grow after your skull grew?

I just saw your last post
you look the exact same except with acne and untanned
It did not change u at all

• +1
Reactions: actualunderstander
keep yapping in offtopic lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29, billymidnight, IndraBC and 1 other person
how am i the only person this happened too. My friends just said i look different irl today. I can’t do it anymore. How did 8 months ruin my life of just trying to heightmax. What did i do that other people did differently? I don’t understand I don’t. I don’t get it i don’t get i don’t get it i know i post about this a lot but I look so old now, My eyes are hollow my skin is yellow, i look sick, my face is elongated. I DONT GET IT i don’t get it why
how did you heightmaxx

my midface lengthened. nose lengthened, you need to see my other posts to see the changes . i have 0 under eye fat now, no collegan, my fat pads melted and sunk, and my midface and nose is longer, one orbital is higher than the other. You need to go look at my other posts. here.

IMG 7477
IMG 7360
IMG 7015
IMG 6963
IMG 6552
IMG 7160

You look a bit different, but not the extreme change in psl, you look more like a fighter

Also do you have any professional photos or the mirror ones?

It would be better to see your transformation, selfies usually are not exactly the best

You look a bit different, but not the extreme change in psl, you look more like a fighter

It would be better to see your transformation, selfies usually are not exactly the best
yea ig i do

i have some selfies yeah

You can't argue with him. He's lost in the sauce. It's pretty sad

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
you were right i should have stopped in december when u told me too i just don’t understand @barnmatrix
Told you brotha. Never doubt fargolde. You can repair this shit tho.

i can’t tho, my midface literally lengthend and so did my nose. My fat pads sunk down, i have 0 under eye support anymore. My collegan was nuked. How did my midface and nasal bones elongate in 3.5 more months? I just ruined my fucking teenage years. i look so much worse. I need surgery now. My face barely changed in october, all it was was alar base growth but now it actually like got fucjed. In only 3.5 more months. Osie says im the first person to ever get bone growth in 3.5 months, he said this was in unpreventable. i wish i would have just been a normal kid and not found this forum

dude ur experienced in this shit i mean you ran so much more GH than i ever possibly could in my life. My plates were open and i did not get taller. the only thing different i did was i used ALPHA gpc and MSM glucosamine and some peptides. What the fuck? So what changed. i’m not ugly, but something is wrong with my skin. i aged 10 years bro, and my nose did lengthen and thicken, im not prettyboy anymore unfortunately idk what to do. 1st pic is me bloated off GH in october.

Attachments

• IMG_7962.png
    IMG_7962.png
    7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7961.png
    IMG_7961.png
    8.8 MB · Views: 0
also frauding heavy in the second pic, no frauding needed in the first just smiling.

dude ur experienced in this shit i mean you ran so much more GH than i ever possibly could in my life. My plates were open and i did not get taller. the only thing different i did was i used ALPHA gpc and MSM glucosamine and some peptides. What the fuck? So what changed. i’m not ugly, but something is wrong with my skin. i aged 10 years bro, and my nose did lengthen and thicken, im not prettyboy anymore unfortunately idk what to do. 1st pic is me bloated off GH in october.
What? Your ratios did not change, but your skin is dry as fuck. You need to stop whatever shit your taking and start a proper skin care routine.

What? Your ratios did not change, but your skin is dry as fuck. You need to stop whatever shit your taking and start a proper skin care routine.
nuked my fat pads, i can’t get that plump pretty boy look again lmao my under eyes are hollowwww my fat pads sunk.

nuked my fat pads, i can’t get that plump pretty boy look again lmao my under eyes are hollowwww my fat pads sunk.
Did you lean down or go on an egressive fat loss phase? Maybe if you increased bodyfat it would help. Looks like you’ve put alot of stress on your body, chill the fuck out, proper skincare routine and dont go doing drastic shit like GH at your age.

w
Did you lean down or go on an egressive fat loss phase? Maybe if you increased bodyfat it would help. Looks like you’ve put alot of stress on your body, chill the fuck out, proper skincare routine and dont go doing drastic shit like GH at your age.
was teyinf to get taller since i had open plates, but the damage is already done. Like completely done. nothing i can do about it. Been 4 months i’ve been off everything so the effects are permanent. maybe when im 18 i can get a midface lift.

GH wasn’t supposed to do this. even @barnmatrix or @Osie don’t know why it happened tome. This didn’t happen to the 1000s of kids who used GH at my age with open lates just fucking me.

Bro just shave that shit off ur neck, fix ur acne and sort ur eyebrows ur face hasn’t even changed that bad

• +1
Reactions: barnmatrix
Your face didnt change that much, heres my recommendation

1. Get rid of your acne (not sure what your currently using or if its working, skincare is complex and personalized so DM me if you need help with that)

2. Your nose looks like its holding some water retention, which you can fix by just debloating yourself then inspect the actual damage in terms of bone growth, if its still not ideal then you can do rhino.

3. Your hair looks dryer and more grown out, thats an easy fix for you, just use some moisturizing shampoo and get a haircut that works better with your facial structure like the one in the first image.

4. It might be due to lighting but your skin complexion looks better in photo 1 so maybe start tanning this summer.

Good luck man if you need help with anything you know where to reach me

Your face didnt change that much, heres my recommendation

1. Get rid of your acne (not sure what your currently using or if its working, skincare is complex and personalized so DM me if you need help with that)

2. Your nose looks like its holding some water retention, which you can fix by just debloating yourself then inspect the actual damage in terms of bone growth, if its still not ideal then you can do rhino.

3. Your hair looks dryer and more grown out, thats an easy fix for you, just use some moisturizing shampoo and get a haircut that works better with your facial structure like the one in the first image.

4. It might be due to lighting but your skin complexion looks better in photo 1 so maybe start tanning this summer.

Good luck man if you need help with anything you know where to reach me
in 3.5 months my face become more downward grown. my midface and nasal bone lengthened, my entire face elongated. the angle is the same but the amount of downward growth is way more. How could this happen in 3 months?. That’s insane. It isn’t lighting, it’s fat pads underneath my eyes. Under eye fat. it’s completely gone now, i think it downswing as my face got more downward growth. or vertical growth, im not sure what to do at this point. Osie says this was unpreventable and he’s never seen it before. How do i get CCW rotation? How do i fix this dude. I need forward growth to balance it. My nose hooks now.

in 3.5 months my face become more downward grown. my midface and nasal bone lengthened, my entire face elongated. the angle is the same but the amount of downward growth is way more. How could this happen in 3 months?. That’s insane. It isn’t lighting, it’s fat pads underneath my eyes. Under eye fat. it’s completely gone now, i think it downswing as my face got more downward growth. or vertical growth, im not sure what to do at this point. Osie says this was unpreventable and he’s never seen it before. How do i get CCW rotation? How do i fix this dude. I need forward growth to balance it. My nose hooks now.
Rhinoplasty + mewing

Rhinoplasty + mewing
how did my fat pads disappear tho, and im 17 now. i don’t think mewing can help. My ramus is quite short though now because it didn’t grow proportionally. how can i fix that?

this + roids for muscular hypertrophy,i would never understand the utility of it,high risk high reward i presume

how did my fat pads disappear tho, and im 17 now. i don’t think mewing can help. My ramus is quite short though now because it didn’t grow proportionally. how can i fix that?
mewing or plastic surgery