I can't eat processed foods anymore, and neither should you.

Narcissus🥀

Narcissus🥀

{✨$yrian Chad }[:«❤️»:]{ Lover★boy✨}
I've spent most of my life living with arguably the worst diet ever.

Only six months ago I've made a decision to only eat real food, food that my ancestors 1000 yeas ago would acknowledge as food.

It was hard to fight urges at first, but now I feel nothing looking at all the addictive industrial man-made foods.

Liver, red meat, raw dairy, fish, chicken and eggs were the base of my new diet.

Two weeks ago an mtb from my college brought me a cake to celebrate my birthday.
I felt disgusted the moment I looked at it, and as I put that first bite into my mouth I felt like it taste was horrible.

I almost threw up after that.
After I got home I started thinking about the incident...

The old me would have loved every bit of that cake... But I'm not that young dumb kid anymore, I felt proud of myself and the change I've made.

-{If I can turn my life around so can every single one of you, there are no limits to what we can achieve with our willpower, our true journey begins only after we master our minds.}-

@try2beme @<6PSLcel @TechnoBoss @PrimalPlasty @ChadL1te @PsychoH @tombradylover @wsada

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: lunin7, LooksOrDeath, reek and 18 others
Ancestors would fight to death for a Doritos tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 8%orobese, LooksOrDeath, reek and 13 others
Nice man im jealous, im on my way to that point. Ive cut out all candy and dessert basically but I still eat chips. I just get super hungry and dont always have time to cook

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: reek, watah, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
processed food makes me sick these days, I can feel the seed oils and sugars, whenever I regretfully eat goyslop I imagine my body slowly morphing into one resembling a person with klinefelters syndrome.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek, Klaas Vaaker, watah and 7 others
Nice man im jealous, im on my way to that point. Ive cut out all candy and dessert basically but I still eat chips. I just get super hungry and dont always have time to cook
I understand your struggle.

Alot of times I can't find anything to cook, in times like this it's ok to snack on fresh fruits.

Yoghurt and labneh are also good meals that need no effort.

processed food makes me sick these days, I can feel the seed oils and sugars, whenever I regretfully eat goyslop I imagine my body slowly morphing into one resembling a person with klinefelters syndrome.
Cut them and start eating real food.
It will definitely impact your testosterone positively and perhaps make a change in your bones.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Fuark I'm mirin hard. Good job bro. I've been drinking too much soda lately even though I went my entire life without drinking it. Damn jews got me addicted :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek, Costcosuperstore, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Thats still much better than the avg Western person

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Costcosuperstore, ChadL1te and 2 others
Fuark I'm mirin hard. Good job bro. I've been drinking too much soda lately even though I went my entire life without drinking it. Damn jews got me addicted :feelswhy:
It's not that hard bhai I also used to be an addict now I only consoom that stuff like once a week it's all about discipline :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PsychoH and TechnoBoss
Liver, red meat, raw dairy, fish, chicken and eggs were the base of my new diet.
this is honestly perfect, but eat a tomato, carrot and banana once in a while too
Two weeks ago an mtb from my college brought me a cake to celebrate my birthday.
I felt disgusted the moment I looked at it, and as I put that first bite into my mouth I felt like it taste was horrible.

I almost threw up after that.
After I got home I started thinking about the incident...

The old me would have loved every bit of that cake... But I'm not that young dumb kid anymore, I felt proud of myself and the change I've made.

-{If I can turn my life around so can every single one of you, there are no limits to what we can achieve with our willpower, our true journey begins only after we master our minds.}-
based af, thanks for tagging me bhai (didnt work but still)
tag me in the next one too.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Narcissus🥀
It's not that hard bhai I also used to be an addict now I only consoom that stuff like once a week it's all about discipline :feelsyay:
Problem is I am an alcoholic and I need coca cola to chase the vodka I consoooom.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and wsada
Problem is I am an alcoholic and I need coca cola to chase the vodka I consoooom.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reek, Costcosuperstore, ascension and 1 other person
orange juice is a good alternative to soft drinks

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PsychoH, Narcissus🥀 and 1 other person
@Narcissus🥀 when eating eggs eat the shells too they have lots of calcium
(wash with water first ofc)

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Narcissus🥀
I miss these positive threads
literally 0 toxicity here

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: reek, Costcosuperstore, Narcissus🥀 and 2 others
It's still juice. So much sugar and those juices can have more sugar than soda does.

:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
not if you get it from a good source like a farm orchid or a farm shop where it hasn’t be processed with excess sugar, besides soft drinks hold no nutritional value

• +1
  • Woah
It's still juice. So much sugar and those juices can have more sugar than soda does.
Sugar isn't bad unless it was the commercial processed sugar.

Take a few oranges and squeeze them, that's orange juice, completely healthy and beneficial with it's VIT C

I drink fresh mango juice every two days, I tell my seller that I want no added sugar and only the juice from the mango.

• +1
  • Love it
not if you get it from a good source like a farm orchid or a farm shop where it hasn’t be processed with excess sugar, besides soft drinks hold no nutritional value
Over for me living in goymerica can't even get anything with minimal processing unless I go directly to the farm and make my own juice there :feelswhy:

Sugar isn't bad unless it was the commercial processed sugar.

Take a few oranges and squeeze them, that's orange juice, completely healthy and beneficial with it's VIT C

I drink fresh mango juice every two days, I tell my seller that I want no added sugar and only the juice from the mango.
As far as I knew, sugar is sugar. Doesn't really matter where it came from or if it was added after, right? Why would it make a difference?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and PsychoH
i drink the artificial sweetener sodas, im a firm believer its healthier than non-diet versions

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and TechnoBoss
i drink the artificial sweetener sodas, im a firm believer its healthier than non-diet versions
I agree. There was some cope shit about it being unhealthier or some cancer causing shit but I don't buy into that. Anything to get us to keep CONSOOOOOMING soda. Can't let big soda lose profits.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
I agree. There was some cope shit about it being unhealthier or some cancer causing shit but I don't buy into that. Anything to get us to keep CONSOOOOOMING soda. Can't let big soda lose profits.
they did a study where they injected 600x the regular dose of them and injected it into a rats eye and some of them ended up with tumors. But yeah they cause cancer:feelskek::feelskek:

Coke zero tastes good to

• +1
  • JFL
Im happy for you bro, keep doing what you do, stop listening to anybody else than your body and its reaction to what you eat :)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss and Narcissus🥀
As far as I knew, sugar is sugar. Doesn't really matter where it came from or if it was added after, right? Why would it make a difference
The sugar found in whole fruits is very different from refined sugars added to processed foods.

Eating fruits is a nice change of taste in a high animal protein diet, since they can act as healthy desserts.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, no-mogger-no-cry and TechnoBoss
Homeless BBCs eat KFC everyday and still have more SMV than yties, curries, muzzies, chinks

• JFL
they did a study where they injected 600x the regular dose of them and injected it into a rats eye and some of them ended up with tumors. But yeah they cause cancer:feelskek::feelskek:

Coke zero tastes good to
JFL "yeah goy you'll get cancer! Look at this study where we injected 10000x the regular dose into the rats testes! He developed cancer see?? Keep drinking sugar it's completely safe and well (((studied)))"

The sugar found in whole fruits is very different from refined sugars added to processed foods.

Eating fruits is a nice change of taste in a high animal protein diet, since they can act as healthy desserts.
How is it different though?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ChadL1te
JFL "yeah goy you'll get cancer! Look at this study where we injected 10000x the regular dose into the rats testes! He developed cancer see?? Keep drinking sugar it's completely safe and well (((studied)))"

How is it different though?
dc

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I'm gonna overdose on processed foods because you didn't tag me

• JFL
Reactions: Narcissus🥀

Sugar is sugar. It’s poison. Stop eating fruits. Meat only.

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ascension and ChadL1te
Sugar is sugar. It’s poison. Stop eating fruits. Meat only.
This is where you're very wrong.

I don't care what studies say about fruits, many fruits were mentioned in the Quran, bible and Sunnah.

@yeeyeeslayer @Michael Myers

Dates, figs, olives, apples, etc...
Were mentioned and sworn by alot.

Besides animal products make the most of my diet since they are easily the best source of nutrients, fruits are only a small amount.

• JFL
Reactions: Never Get Up

I don't care what studies say about fruits, many fruits were mentioned in the Quran, bible and Sunnah.

Besides animal products make the most of my diet since they are easily the best source of nutrients, fruits are only a small amount.
Good goy keep eating those poisons, I mean fruits!

jew GIF

It's very difficult if you've been a long time goyslop consumer like me but after a week of abstaining, sugary drinks like coca cola taste like shit.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Costcosuperstore and Narcissus🥀
Good goy keep eating those poisons, I mean fruits!
Keep repeating those words "fruits are poison" without providing your reasoning.

You sound like the brainwashed one here brother, just blindly repeating the same words you heard somewhere on the internet without giving an argument.

Keep repeating those words "fruits are poison" without providing your reasoning.

You sound like the brainwashed one here brother, just blindly repeating the same words you heard somewhere on the internet without giving an argument.
Sugar = fructose = leaks into blood stream = inflammation = disease = poison

fruits in small amount are fine, dunno why people slam fruits.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Costcosuperstore and Narcissus🥀
Sugar = fructose = leaks into blood stream = inflammation = disease = poison
post the studies that show fructose in small amounts causes significant amount of inflammation in the body.

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀 and noodlelover
this is why raw milk and raw eggs are goated, easiest meal ever that fills you up quick.