I can't enjoy copes like video games

Rojda Lipa

Rojda Lipa

Cucked
Back then my biggest copes were stuff like anime, video games, tv series and so on.

But for like about 3 years none of them are enjoyable to me, I feel like I have no life energy anymore, does anyone have the same feeling?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, shewantsme, WeiWei and 6 others
Same

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You grew out of video games and anime

Find a new hobby or try different video games or media

You grew out of video games and anime

Find a new hobby or try different video games or media
tbh the only thing i do in a day is rot on this site frl jfl

• +1
Reactions: timid, N1666, Rojda Lipa and 1 other person
Back then my biggest copes were stuff like anime, video games, tv series and so on.

But for like about 3 years none of them are enjoyable to me, I feel like I have no life energy anymore, does anyone have the same feeling?
stfu bro hop on fortnite

I don’t enjoy those things as much as I used to but there are some that I do here and there. I’m excited to see the new Planet of the Apes (I didn’t make it to see it in theaters so I’m waiting for it to release on digital soon) and Deadpool and Wolverine. I enjoy a few series mostly ones I already seen but I’m planning on finishing the new season of The Boys (I started the first episode last week but haven’t finished it and from what I seen the latest episode is amazing). I’m also excited for GTA 6. The only game I currently play is Fortnite but recently I’ve been getting bored quick after only playing for a bit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Rojda Lipa
No, I'm getting older and still love video games. Only reason I'm trying to play less is because.. I'm getting old and missing out on other things.

• +1
tbh the only thing i do in a day is rot on this site frl jfl
Nigga pick up gooning if you’re gonna rot anyway. I enjoy that more than anything and it stops me from being completely miserable

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Your dopamine receptors are fucked just drink some alcohol afterwards start watching movies or playing videogames

• +1

I can do it for a day or two and lose interest. Games are fucking boring.

• +1
get into a hobby that makes u money

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
I don’t enjoy those things as much as I used to but there are some that I do here and there. I’m excited to see the new Planet of the Apes (I didn’t make it to see it in theaters so I’m waiting for it to release on digital soon) and Deadpool and Wolverine. I enjoy a few series mostly ones I already seen but I’m planning on finishing the new season of The Boys (I started the first episode last week but haven’t finished it and from what I seen the latest episode is amazing). I’m also excited for GTA 6. The only game I currently play is Fortnite but recently I’ve been getting bored quick after only playing for a bit
Yes but doesnt feel the same. Especially cant watch a movie or a show

You should try bannerlord, it’s a fun game where you lead armies in an alternative medieval world

• +1
Same here, used to love , tv, movies, and gaming. But now it's hard to participate in any of those, I might play a game but turn it off within 20 minutes because I wasn't even enjoying it. The same with movies, at some point the cope isn't working. Sometimes it's even painful trying to enjoy a video game or movie because that cope you once loved isn't doing anything for you anymore.

• +1
I've been in the same shoes. I built my RTX 4090 PC specifically for this but nowadays I barely use it.

• So Sad

Yeah it gets more and more boring

I wanna get ps plus again to play black ops 4 but can't bring myself to hand over my shekels so I'm just playing Fortnite minigames

it's because games have gotten worse, same across all media. the very noticeable dei infusion is especially off putting.

you have to wait a longer time for a good game to come out. especially if you're selective about what you like.

also as you get older your mortality salience might rise when you near a quarter life or mid life point. this compels you to want to engage with reality more and less on virtual entertainment and distractions

Sometimes it's even painful trying to enjoy a video game or movie because that cope you once loved isn't doing anything for you anymore.
Yeah thats the worst part.

I cant even cope in peace

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin

Wanna trade names?