I can't even logically understand why intellectually behind people regress to the bluepill

paladincel_

paladincel_

C a priori doom 2029
There are infinite barriers in all directions, so no matter what I do I will not be bluepilled. I could go through 10 years of the most advanced brainwashing in human history that has as it's goal to make me as bluepilled as possible and I would come out of it fully blackpilled.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
yea nothing can take ur mind off the truth when ur laying in bed trying to go to bed youll reflect and see youre a failure and always will be

i was blackpilled for some years but sometimes life makes me really doubt it. i dont think its possible to rationalize human behaviour since its an irrational phenomenon based on primal impulses; in fact i would say its kinda arrogant to do so.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69 and isis_Bleach
i was blackpilled for some years but sometimes life makes me really doubt it. i dont think its possible to rationalize human behaviour since its an irrational phenomenon based on primal impulses; in fact i would say its kinda arrogant to do so.
like of course looks matter but i dont think its that simple, human relationships are quite complex. i still believe "looksmaxxing" is something every man should do, but falling in the blackpill rabbithole can be dangerous in the long term.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
but at the end of the day, the foid chooses the big dick, over the small dick.