I can't even moneymaxx for surgeries because of my face...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
"pROGRammeRS aRe iN extREmeLY hiGh deMAnd"

Yet I can't even get a fucking job with a computer science degree from a prestigious school.

I applied for a bunch of programming jobs and have only gotten 1 reply back from some dogshit company I've never heard of. I have an interview on Friday and it's with a pink haired feminist HR stacy. I've literally never even talked to a girl for more than a minute in my whole life and now I have to do a full mentally intense interview with one.

She asked me to "In lieu of a cover letter, please write up a quick paragraph or two on one social or environmental cause for which you hold a strong passion for and bring it to the interview." Wtf do I write it on? How tf is she going to take some 6'7" long-faced ogre slav with a Russian accent seriously when I start talking about "muh equity" or "muh climate change"? There's 0 shot any of these guys of my pheno and similar features (they all mog me btw) would have a chance at getting hired:

Moscow russia 21st oct 2015 andrei kirilenko president of the russian F4NPMN
Unnamed 14
20120307 churin02
1920x1280 0xac120005 15468246591529036766

I don't get it. Why can't I just have an interview with a nerdy neckbeard and then sit hunched over my desk write code among other outcasts like myself?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 8853 and 12 others
you’d get the job if you were 5’9 with a huge frame ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 8853, Sens and 7 others
You are larping chad now I see it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5786
you’d get the job if you were 5’9 with a huge frame ngl
5'9", wide-framed, and a nice NT pheno like Stallone would literally get me any job.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15099 and Mik
You are larping chad now I see it
I'm not even close to being Chad lmfao. My maxilla is flat as a pancake and my nose is bigger and longer than the average man's flaccid penis.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8853, Just4Beast, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
majority of people behind computers don’t care about their looks

i remember the IT technicians at my school were all in bad shape and drinking energy drinks all day, they were so unhygienic

but not one fuck was given

• +1
Reactions: Prettyboy
majority of people behind computers don’t care about their looks

i remember the IT technicians at my school were all in bad shape and drinking energy drinks all day, they were so unhygienic

but not one fuck was given
Huge risk of sexual harassments lawsuits and other things. They hire extremely left-wing stacies to sniff out all the "risks". A tall ugly ogre with low IQ Slav bully pheno is one of those risks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Please help.

Looks like I'll be stuck delivering pizza with a college degree. Truly over for me.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Stopped feeling bad for you after I read "6'7".

Have fun with your new job after you're done fucking her over the counter.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, lutte, koalendo and 2 others
Nigga just pretend you’re talking to a guy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer and Deleted member 5786
Stopped feeling bad for you after I read "6'7".

Have fun with your new job after you're done fucking her over the counter.
Height doesn't matter when I have a face like this:

0 21690242 7739531 image m 35 1575247241389

and body like this:

Screenshot 2021 02 13 at 84035 PM

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15099
Height doesn't matter when I have a face like this:

View attachment 1468695

and body like this:

View attachment 1468696
Overall, height is way overrated on this forum. You have manlets on here coping about how they wouldn't be rotting if they were taller. To all height copers on this shit forum: You aren't incel due to your height; your incel due to your ugly face/being non NT

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 11770, Deleted member 16744 and 5 others
Overall, height is way overrated on this forum. You have manlets on here coping about how they wouldn't be rotting if they were taller. To all height copers on this shit forum: You aren't incel due to your height; your incel due to your ugly face/being non NT
Me and @OldVirgin are incel because of our height. Only people above 6'2" can complain about height since it fucks up your facial and body proportions and makes it impossible to gymmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty, Deleted member 14978, gamma and 2 others
Me and @OldVirgin are incel because of our height. Only people above 6'2" can complain about height since it fucks up your facial and body proportions and makes it impossible to gymmaxx.
Yep tbh. Heres a 5'9 guy vs 6'3 guy in boxing. Who do you think won?
Attachments 3

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

Yet I can't even get a fucking job with a computer science degree from a prestigious school.

I applied for a bunch of programming jobs and have only gotten 1 reply back from some dogshit company I've never heard of. I have an interview on Friday and it's with a pink haired feminist HR stacy. I've literally never even talked to a girl for more than a minute in my whole life and now I have to do a full mentally intense interview with one.

She asked me to "In lieu of a cover letter, please write up a quick paragraph or two on one social or environmental cause for which you hold a strong passion for and bring it to the interview." Wtf do I write it on? How tf is she going to take some 6'7" long-faced ogre slav with a Russian accent seriously when I start talking about "muh equity" or "muh climate change"? There's 0 shot any of these guys of my pheno and similar features (they all mog me btw) would have a chance at getting hired:

View attachment 1466904View attachment 1466905View attachment 1466907View attachment 1466921

I don't get it. Why can't I just have an interview with a nerdy neckbeard and then sit hunched over my desk write code among other outcasts like myself?
Listen fucker, Lukashenko has a huge nose and makes the bitches in Belarus carry around watermelons while he rides tractors all day.

Are you really suggesting you would want a height more on par with Putin?... Putin is suppose to be only 5'7~

Plus, at 6'7 you should be able to build some muscle. Some people have shit genetics, but when your genetics are bad your diet has to be very strict to promote growth.

like for me, it's very difficult to build strength but I've never kept a consistent diet... I struggle to eat daily protein. It's very hard to force in 200 grams of protein every single fucking day.

• Ugh..
Listen fucker, Lukashenko has a huge nose and makes the bitches in Belarus carry around watermelons while he rides tractors all day.

Are you really suggesting you would want a height more on par with Putin?... Putin is suppose to be only 5'7~

Plus, at 6'7 you should be able to build some muscle. Some people have shit genetics, but when your genetics are bad your diet has to be very strict to promote growth.

like for me, it's very difficult to build strength but I've never kept a consistent diet... I struggle to eat daily protein. It's very hard to force in 200 grams of protein every single fucking day.
I built a ton of muscle as a college athlete and didn't help at all. That's why now I'm DYEL skinny since I look terrible anyways, so why not just enjoy my diet. Only option is steroids.

• +1
I built a ton of muscle as a college athlete and didn't help at all. That's why now I'm DYEL skinny since I look terrible anyways, so why not just enjoy my diet. Only option is steroids.
if you know Russian why not go to Belarus? From my understand women from Ukraine to Belarus are suppose to be very money hungry so that may be bad advice...

if you know fluent Russian, fuck it go.

Update me on interview, how it went
But my advice would is to watch this guy interview and steal his personality, the way he talks with people

This is the only way you will get a job, with his masculine mannerisms

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and gamma
Where do you live @LooksOverAll

send a pic of your jaw only
i doubt your truecel
prolly just mentalcel

pm me
ion doxx

what did u wear to interview

View attachment 1466904View attachment 1466905View attachment 1466907View attachment 1466921

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

If it’s a non technical interview just talk about how passionate you are about programming. If you’re not just fake it till you make it. That’s how every interview goes with the exception of technical interviews. Also, it depends on what you applied for. If there’s a lot of teamwork involved or interaction you need to pretend to be sociable or they will deny you.

Last edited:
  • +1
send a pic of your jaw only
i doubt your truecel
prolly just mentalcel

pm me
ion doxx
I'm ~4 PSL. I have a massive failo though (huge underbite) that weighs down hard on my IRL rating.

• +1
If it’s a non technical interview just talk about how passionate you are about programming. If you’re not just fake it till you make it. That’s how every interview goes with the exception of technical interviews. Also, it depends on what you applied for. If there’s a lot of teamwork involved or interaction you need to pretend to be sociable or they will deny you.
I did and bombed. I just said the first thing that came to mind for every question and she was not impressed.

I'm sure your programmer competition are all terrachads

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
I'm sure your programmer competition are all terrachads
No, but they fit the tech look of being a nerdy 4 PSL with a patchy beard and liberal views. I'm just a tall ugly ogre.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and ifyouwannabemylover
@sytyl thoughts?

Your are a white man you must realize the power of white privilege

Nigga HOW
Idk. I got into the verification call with them and then the next day they banned me. Tried to appeal and they just insta-denied me with a generic message about how they can remove users for any reason they want or without one. It's truly over for me. As soon as they saw my ugly face they decided I wasn't a good image for their platform.

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Deleted member 5786
@sytyl thoughts?
He must be extremely weird or extremely incompetent if he lives in the west, can't stress how free this stuff is here.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I'm not even close to being Chad lmfao. My maxilla is flat as a pancake and my nose is bigger and longer than the average man's flaccid penis.
Is ur nose bulbous?

Stop being such a pussy and give it a shot.

He must be extremely weird or extremely incompetent if he lives in the west, can't stress how free this stuff is here.
What stuff is here?

I got rejected everywhere as well becuase of my NW2

So I founded my own company and now do better than my peers who got accepted.

Stop coping and build up a freelance shop. Reach out to some short subhuman devs and use your charisma (height) to convince them to freelance together with you.

Man you're a fucking bitch it's funny.

I got rejected everywhere as well becuase of my NW2

So I founded my own company and now do better than my peers who got accepted.

Stop coping and build up a freelance shop. Reach out to some short subhuman devs and use your charisma (height) to convince them to freelance together with you.

Man you're a fucking bitch it's funny.
I already have an agency and sell a digital product. I want to essentially double my income by having a full-time job but can't even do that.

I already have an agency and sell a digital product. I want to essentially double my income by having a full-time job but can't even do that.
What you achieved is way harder than having a FT job btw. Massive kudos for that.

I would've also opened an agency if I didn't go the start-up route.

I'm sure you just need to apply to a few more positions. 50 isn't that many.

You already do better than those with a FT job so I wouldn't sweat it lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Ray Peat diet