i cant even rot in peace

D

Deleted member 1428

Platinum
i cant even order a pizza and rot in peace, forgetting all about the blackpill and chads amogging every few days, and the power keeps going out because i live in a shithole.
might start going outside cos im bored and starting to rob people. i facially fit the physiognomy of an intimidating robber so it would be easy

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
i cant even order a pizza and rot in peace, forgetting all about the blackpill and chads amogging every few days, and the power keeps going out because i live in a shithole.
might start going outside cos im bored and starting to rob people. i facially fit the physiognomy of an intimidating robber so it would be easy
Why do you use big mac IQ font sizes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Srsly consider robbing ppl, it’s easier than u expect and it’s fun. Also shoplifting is fun and easy way to make pocket money to buy sex doll

I thought you were gl?

I thought you were gl?
I can be easily displaced as amog. Its easier to be gl than to be dom too tbh.
i can pm u pics and tell you why its like this
Srsly consider robbing ppl, it’s easier than u expect and it’s fun. Also shoplifting is fun and easy way to make pocket money to buy sex doll
indeed
i wouldnt even hide face to begi nwith

I can be easily displaced as amog. Its easier to be gl than to be dom too tbh.
i can pm u pics and tell you why its like this

indeed
i wouldnt even hide face to begi nwith
Literally all I do is wear a hoodie and pull out a knife and ask for phone money and jewelry, and they give to me. Here’s a ring a stole last week

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and Deleted member 470
Literally all I do is wear a hoodie and pull out a knife and ask for phone money and jewelry, and they give to me. Here’s a ring a stole last weekView attachment 44157
WE WUZ KANGZ

would it fit on my fingers? Looks dom and aesthetic as SIN. Holy. That is lucky. If you really stole it that is truly dom. you inhib mog everyone here. Robbermaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dogtown and Yummyinmytummy
WE WUZ KANGZ
View attachment 44159
would it fit on my fingers? Looks dom and aesthetic as SIN. Holy. That is lucky. If you really stole it that is truly dom. you inhib mog everyone here. Robbermaxxed
I’m still a beta male lol I robbed so many ppl with my nigger and he helped me not be scared so now I’m just used to it. No matter how many ppl I rob, I’m still super high inhib around sexy girls

ur gl, no need to rot

Literally all I do is wear a hoodie and pull out a knife and ask for phone money and jewelry, and they give to me. Here’s a ring a stole last weekView attachment 44157
Low inhib god tbh. I wouldn't do it because feels kind of evil, how do you feel about it in a moral way? If I could see you pov maybe I could do it.

Low inhib god tbh. I wouldn't do it because feels kind of evil, how do you feel about it in a moral way? If I could see you pov maybe I could do it.
I don’t feel bad abt it at all because I don’t choose people who look like victims. I only rob ppl who I feel are bullies and arrogant, etc. , and it feels good to put cocky people in their place. However, when I first started off, I only robbed ppl who looked like victims because it would be easier, but it actually was harder since they always run, scream, call police. Just try it 1 time with a friend and you will get addicted.

I don’t feel bad abt it at all because I don’t choose people who look like victims. I only rob ppl who I feel are bullies and arrogant, etc. , and it feels good to put cocky people in their place. However, when I first started off, I only robbed ppl who looked like victims because it would be easier, but it actually was harder since they always run, scream, call police. Just try it 1 time with a friend and you will get addicted.
Yes I reckon I could do it if they were that sort of person. I'd feel bad doing it to the innocent

I’m still a beta male lol I robbed so many ppl with my nigger and he helped me not be scared so now I’m just used to it. No matter how many ppl I rob, I’m still super high inhib around sexy girls
I need a nigger friend to help me rob someone. My only black friend is not a criminal though