I can’t even say hi to people without them making me feel alone

lunin7

lunin7

i’m finally at peace
I left my house and saw two men cutting grass. I had stared at one guy looked back down and then said how are you doing

Then both of them just stared at me like gang stalkers. I felt so angry because every time I try to be nice to people they take advantage of it

Then I ran into them again and they were staring me down again so I got pissed and told them to stop staring at me & that I was just trying to be nice

That shit ruined my whole day idk why I keep trying to talk to people

• +1
Reactions: T50gandycel, LooksOrDeath, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7
Cunts

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and lunin7
Yes same shut happened to me when I tried to talk to my neighbors. The world really changed after 2018

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and lunin7
Yes same shut happened to me when I tried to talk to my neighbors. The world really changed after 2018
It really did everyone was nicer and more accepting of each other

I’m not saying there weren’t bad people back then but it’s like there’s no good people outside

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
It really did everyone was nicer and more accepting of each other

I’m not saying there weren’t bad people back then but it’s like there’s no good people outside
Maybe ppl are still reeling from the Covid pandemic idk. Everyone seems standoffish n shut. They don’t look at you at all.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and lunin7
I left my house and saw two men cutting grass. I had stared at one guy looked back down and then said how are you doing

Then both of them just stared at me like gang stalkers. I felt so angry because every time I try to be nice to people they take advantage of it

Then I ran into them again and they were staring me down again so I got pissed and told them to stop staring at me & that I was just trying to be nice

That shit ruined my whole day idk why I keep trying to talk to people
we live in a hell world all semblance of humanity is gone
and everyone knows it and knows how easy it would be to escape but idk why i still choose to be a slave:feelsuhh:

• So Sad
Reactions: lunin7