I cant fathom what its like to reject a girl.

teefight

teefight

Gold
Imagine having the luxury of rejecting. It is simply illogical for a man to reject a women these days ( ⚠ EXCEPT FOR FAT BITCHES THEY DESERVE NO LOVE WHATSOEVER ⚠)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: leopold123, Arcturus and spongebob
The worst feeling is fumbling the bag with a foid u could’ve ascended with :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah: I hate myself from 8th grade

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger
The worst feeling is fumbling the bag with a foid u could’ve ascended with :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah: I hate myself from 8th grade
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHA

brother we both know you never had a chance to begin with, stop entertaining the idea and focus on other things

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Latinolooksmaxxer
HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAHA

brother we both know you never had a chance to begin with, stop entertaining the idea and focus on other things
:fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

rejecting a girl is incredibly awkward, you don't want to do it and you'll try and be nice about it if you're a decent human being.

its the same thing if a girl rejects you, most of them wont want to do it but they'll be nice if they're decent. maybe not as nice if they're having to swat away a million guys a day, it will depend if you were pushy or a jerk coming onto them too. if you're awkward, sincere, vulnerable, they probably won't be an ass to you - and if they are then they're a psychopath anyway and bullet dodged. don't forget you're your own person and you have your own desires in the world. in 10 years time you'll care less about sex and more about how people are, what kind of life YOU want, although attractiveness is still important.

rejecting a girl is incredibly awkward, you don't want to do it and you'll try and be nice about it if you're a decent human being.

its the same thing if a girl rejects you, most of them wont want to do it but they'll be nice if they're decent. maybe not as nice if they're having to swat away a million guys a day, it will depend if you were pushy or a jerk coming onto them too. if you're awkward, sincere, vulnerable, they probably won't be an ass to you - and if they are then they're a psychopath anyway and bullet dodged. don't forget you're your own person and you have your own desires in the world. in 10 years time you'll care less about sex and more about how people are, what kind of life YOU want, although attractiveness is still important.
in 10 years i'll probably have roped

I disagree with that,women love rejevting guys but the main thing they love is telling other people how they rejected that guy or how that guy and this guy and this other guy all wanted her

All girls talk about is guys

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and autistic_tendencies
I disagree with that,women love rejevting guys but the main thing they love is telling other people how they rejected that guy or how that guy and this guy and this other guy all wanted her

All girls talk about is guys
yeah cus it makes them feel validated, and its the same reason why "theres more fish in the sea" is a meme. Lets say you got rejected by girl A and she then goes to tell girl B, C and D. Then going to the next girl, girl B and she rejects you. At this point girl A and girl B are telling every girl in your workplace/school about how much of a looser you are, and every subsequent girl will reject you since they rely way more on groupthink over thinking and forming their own opinions on you.