I cant feel love anymore

spdxer

spdxer

i no longer look at girls like i did in middle school, thinking about how i could live with them and get married.

my pain throughout school has left me a shell of who i was, all i care about is sex, i dont want a relationship and if i ever got in one i would attempt to keep it under the cover in hope of getting with a hotter girl.

my heart is empty and my soul is hollow

• So Sad
Reactions: Lidian and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
i no longer look at girls like i did in middle school, thinking about how i could live with them and get married.

my pain throughout school has left me a shell of who i was, all i care about is sex, i dont want a relationship and if i ever got in one i would attempt to keep it under the cover in hope of getting with a hotter girl.

my heart is empty and my soul is hollow
same except i dont even Want sex

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FascisstChad, greycel, Lidian and 3 others
no i cant feel love anymore for your face

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
no i cant feel love anymore for your face

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and spdxer
Not a single original experience :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: spdxer
i also got another question, do u look feminine in any way.
most asexual people i have seen look a lil gay no offence
Yea could be

• +1
I dont have most of these
If you don’t even want to have sex your male hormones are nuked to dust. Imagine some 6’2 warrior from the Bronze Age talking about how he doesn’t even want or think about sex😂😂 He raped the women of his enemies. You sound like a cucked nuetered nu male.

If you don’t even want to have sex your male hormones are nuked to dust. Imagine some 6’2 warrior from the Bronze Age talking about how he doesn’t even want or think about sex😂😂 He raped the women of his enemies. You sound like a cucked nuetered nu male.
I feel lust but I dont want to actually have sex also your example is fucking insane that sounds like being mentally ill to me „raping women wow so high t so glorious” 💀

• +1