I can't figure out suicidal people paranoid about chemtrails and deadly booster shots

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
If you're suicidal, you would embrace the chemtrails and sunbath as much as possible.

If you're suicidal, you would get dozens of booster shots and lie about not getting any so you can get more.

If you're suicidal, you wouldn't care about conspiracies.

being suicidal inherently doesn't make sense everything on top of it matters even less

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
being suicidal inherently doesn't make sense everything on top of it matters even less
Anyone can kill themselves. Anyone can kill anyone. Killing is the easiest thing to do in this world. But the most difficult is living. And suffering. People who commit suicide are pussies, faggots, cowards, and bitches.

Maybe it’s the constant demoralization that‘s been overturning the west and accelerated by various intelligence groups.
They want us to believe there‘s no hope anymore.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BigJimsWornOutTires
Maybe it’s the constant demoralization that‘s been overturning the west and accelerated by various intelligence groups.
They want us to believe there‘s no hope anymore.
True. Psychological warfare never ended. The 99% are the largest threat to the one percent.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
The only time I ever felt suicidal was when I was taking SSRI pills in which in return gave me anhedonia

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and BigJimsWornOutTires
The only time I ever felt suicidal was when I was taking SSRI pills in which in return gave me anhedonia
Antidepressants and antipsychotics are the leading triggers of suicide and violent acts today. Those drugs are also responsible for sudden death cases. And when you mix them with addictive substances, or even vaping, drinking alcohol, or consuming too much sugar and fats, you increase your chance of dying suddenly.

I knew a shrink who was making 162k annually in 2019. By 2022, he was making 650k.

Many people got worried about the COVID bug and depressed from the shutdowns. Many of those people ran to shrinks for quick fixes. The meds they were placed on along with the vaccinations didn't settle well and led many to sudden deaths. Even some folks who didn't get vaxxed, died suddenly because of the new medications.