i cant fking do it

zeno

zeno

low effort account
i havent left my home for 4 months, dropped out of trash comp-sci university, live with my parents, 0 irl friends, 1 online friend, 13 interactions with girls through my whole life, shit health shit body shit face, and im willing to sacrifice myself mentally and physically to become a labor slave so i can afford my surgeries BUT THERE ARE NO JOBS THERE ARE NO FUCKING JOBS THAT SUIT MY NEEDS, ONLY MARKETING AND DELIVERY AND CASHIER JOBS THAT ALSO PAY CLOSE TO 500EUROS TO WORK FULL TIME 5 DAYS A WEKK 8 HOURS, I WILL NEVER MAKE IT MIGHT ASWELL ROPE

FUCK THIS GAY ASS LIFE SOCIETY , ITS GOOD THAT THERE ARE NO JOBS, WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF RESOURCES AND WE CANT SATISFY ALL THE PEOPLE AND SOON SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE FUCK ALL FUCK FUCK KF

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
i havent left my home for 4 months, dropped out of trash comp-sci university, live with my parents, 0 irl friends, 1 online friend, 13 interactions with girls through my whole life, shit health shit body shit face, and im willing to sacrifice myself mentally and physically to become a labor slave so i can afford my surgeries BUT THERE ARE NO JOBS THERE ARE NO FUCKING JOBS THAT SUIT MY NEEDS, ONLY MARKETING AND DELIVERY AND CASHIER JOBS THAT ALSO PAY CLOSE TO 500EUROS TO WORK FULL TIME 5 DAYS A WEKK 8 HOURS, I WILL NEVER MAKE IT MIGHT ASWELL ROPE

FUCK THIS GAY ASS LIFE SOCIETY , ITS GOOD THAT THERE ARE NO JOBS, WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF RESOURCES AND WE CANT SATISFY ALL THE PEOPLE AND SOON SOCIETY WILL COLLAPSE FUCK ALL FUCK FUCK KF
same bro except I have gotten pussy lol

Just watch videos on how to become a millionaire from the comfort of your own home bro I always get those ads
same bro except I have gotten pussy lol
What’s that like?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
WRONG FORUM SUBSECTION
IF YOU WANT TO ROPE THEN PLEASE KILL YOURSELF WHILE POSTING IN OFFTOPIC

THANK YOU

BRB KYS BUDDY BOYO

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hades, PubertyMaxxer, zeno and 3 others
Just watch videos on how to become a millionaire from the comfort of your own home bro I always get those ads

What’s that like?
Nothing special after the first 3 lol it's better feeling mogging people and getting validation from girls

You must rope. There is no other way

Honestly man pefect oppertunity to looksmax,
I looksmin all the time because I drink beer and eat junkfood with people.

so sorry bro

im also cripplingly high inhib, last year of college and have not one friend

Honestly man pefect oppertunity to looksmax,
I looksmin all the time because I drink beer and eat junkfood with people.
Do you mean leanmax?

Yeah sticking to a good diet and routines is easy if you got nothing to do.
i got no money to buy food, parents are lowkey poor, im already eating one meal of whatever food per day
plus when i was staying alone for 3 months before dropping out i barely ate any food
i cant cook i got no money and im terrified of leaving my home even tho i want to go out and be around people

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, greenboat and Deleted member 1089
I’ll be your friend.

• +1
Yeah sticking to a good diet and routines is easy if you got nothing to do.
Yeah I recently got down from 33% to 24% now my main goal is 8% with high lean muscle in 1-3 years and if I’m still ugly just get plastic surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
i got no money to buy food, parents are lowkey poor, im already eating one meal of whatever food per day

That sucks man

• So Sad
Reactions: zeno
That sucks man
you could say ive been intermittent fasting throughout my whole life , i dont ever remember eating properly.. the weird is that im constantly on lower than 700 calories per day and i dont lose weight, im just always stuck at 60kg...and 2 years ago when i joined the gym and poor me was trying to bulk, i was eating too much shit high in calories and it was still very hard for me to gain weight, wtf is my metabolism
NO U ARENT, PLEASE CRY FOR PITY IN OFFTOPIC, SUBHUMAN
not even crying u utter subhuman, im very calm

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
you could say ive been intermittent fasting throughout my whole life , i dont ever remember eating properly.. the weird is that im constantly on lower than 700 calories per day and i dont lose weight, im just always stuck at 60kg...and 2 years ago when i joined the gym and poor me was trying to bulk, i was eating too much shit high in calories and it was still very hard for me to gain weight, wtf is my metabolism

not even crying u utter subhuman, im very calm
So you can’t lose weight or gain weight? Have you seen a doctor I’ve never heard of that ever lol if anything your metabolism should be very slow that you could bulk up pretty easily

omFG GUYS WHAT CAN I DO, I CANT SEE PEOPLE OUT THERE ENJOYING THEIR LIFES DOING SHIT AND IM ROTTING IN HERE ARHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

re-enroll in university and finish. try to socialize with people, if it doesn't work out just grind and finish school. get a job and save to get surgeries. know once you have surgeries, your aspie tendencies in social situations wont be fixed and you will be at the same place you started.

So you can’t lose weight or gain weight? Have you seen a doctor I’ve never heard of that ever lol if anything your metabolism should be very slow that you could bulk up pretty easily
yes it super weird dude, i barely eat and dont lose any weight, when i was trying to bulk i was eating like 2500 calories and just gained 4kg in 2.5 months
re-enroll in university and finish. try to socialize with people, if it doesn't work out just grind and finish school. get a job and save to get surgeries. know once you have surgeries, your aspie tendencies in social situations wont be fixed and you will be at the same place you started.
im gonna reapply to another compsci uni, but i wasnt going to attend, 1st of all comp sci and programming makes me feel like shit and very sick and gives me bad vibes,

2nd i cant sustain the pain of going to uni and seeing all the kids even the ugly ones socializing and all those pretty girls and chads talking about hot pussy etc..

3rd i would need to have my surgeries done in the next 2 years i cant waaste any more time, atleast my osteotomies otherwise no chance for me leaving my house.. and since i got no money and its impossible to find a job ill probably rope by next january

• +1
S
yes it super weird dude, i barely eat and dont lose any weight, when i was trying to bulk i was eating like 2500 calories and just gained 4kg in 2.5 months

im gonna reapply to another compsci uni, but i wasnt going to attend, 1st of all comp sci and programming makes me feel like shit and very sick and gives me bad vibes,

2nd i cant sustain the pain of going to uni and seeing all the kids even the ugly ones socializing and all those pretty girls and chads talking about hot pussy etc..

3rd i would need to have my surgeries done in the next 2 years i cant waaste any more time, atleast my osteotomies otherwise no chance for me leaving my house.. and since i got no money and its impossible to find a job ill probably rope by next january
sounds like your body adapts quickly next time you try to bulk just increase calories graduaully till you notice consistent weight gain
dont like the smell :sick:
Drink a shot or two whiskey then lol

• +1
my life is so fucking fcked up, im such a submissive beta bitch when my real self isnt like that im just forced to, i literally tremble and feel like dying when going out, never making eye contact with anyone, but its not that i dont like people its just that my brain turns into full autist mode because of my insecurities, im not an autist, i didnt have social anxiety in elementary school but i was boring so the other kids just neglected me so i was just hanging out with nerds.. im not a nerd too , im just a fking freak....

can u believe that in my whole life ive talked to girls 13 fucking times? its insane most poeple dont believe me when i say it, CMON CAN I BE SO UGLY? the 13th time i talked to a girl was in 2019 in university when i asked her if she wanted the wifi password of the school and she just looked at me with the worst gaze ever like she wanted me to dissapear when i didnt do anything bad to her and she said "ehh no"

• +1
my life is so fucking fcked up, im such a submissive beta bitch when my real self isnt like that im just forced to, i literally tremble and feel like dying when going out, never making eye contact with anyone, but its not that i dont like people its just that my brain turns into full autist mode because of my insecurities, im not an autist, i didnt have social anxiety in elementary school but i was boring so the other kids just neglected me so i was just hanging out with nerds.. im not a nerd too , im just a fking freak....

can u believe that in my whole life ive talked to girls 13 fucking times? its insane most poeple dont believe me when i say it, CMON CAN I BE SO UGLY? the 13th time i talked to a girl was in 2019 in university when i asked her if she wanted the wifi password of the school and she just looked at me with the worst gaze ever like she wanted me to dissapear when i didnt do anything bad to her and she said "ehh no"
Bro it sounds like you need a therapist more than anything relax man life’s not that serious

Bro it sounds like you need a therapist more than anything relax man life’s not that serious
therapists are shit man and im not really interested in doing any drugs its all scam, my mentals are solely caused by insecurities and poor health, i literally dont know what to do and for someone observing me the most right answer would be to suicide but im too scared to suicide and i dont want to die

• +1
why would a uneducated dropout be entitled to a good job?

you get what you are worth, and rn you are worthless

just lol at dropping out without reason, muh mental illness no you are just incredibly weak

therapists are shit man and im not really interested in doing any drugs its all scam, my mentals are solely caused by insecurities and poor health, i literally dont know what to do and for someone observing me the most right answer would be to suicide but im too scared to suicide and i dont want to die
Fuck is the point of suicide? You can always fix your insecurities and poor health just work on yourself bro weakest part of yourself is probably your mental health

why would a uneducated dropout be entitled to a good job?

you get what you are worth, and rn you are worthless

just lol at dropping out without reason, muh mental illness no you are just incredibly weak

are you fucking kidding me? do you even know how hard i tried every fking day going into uni? it was a mental hell that i cant even describe in comments i was just returning home and crying u fking mongoloid.. and no there are uneducated people that land good salary manual jobs i just cant do it because all of those jobs require you to be extroverted and be good with people, plus there are many neets unemployed and the competition is tough so im just fucked up.. iwasnt expecting it to be so hard for me to become a labor slave ,

i was returning home with the bus, standing next to beautiful mature women while im a fking subhuman deformed child, listening to chads and boys talking loud and having and fun and saying what theyre gonna do at night, and the girls talking about their boyfriends and i was just heading home with a headache and my jaw hurting from jutting and my eyes fking about to fall out from not knowing where to look like an autist

and then at friday night i was forced to stay locked in the house , study shit boring stuff about binary and c programming while kids were out living , u dont know shit of what happened

Last edited:
  • +1

I am in a similar situation
Just labratmaxx tbh

• So Sad
are you fucking kidding me? do you even know how hard i tried every fking day going into uni? it was a mental hell that i cant even describe in comments i was just returning home and crying u fking mongoloid.. and no there are uneducated people that land good salary manual jobs i just cant do it because all of those jobs require you to be extroverted and be good with people, plus there are many neets unemployed and the competition is tough so im just fucked up.. iwasnt expecting it to be so hard for me to become a labor slave ,

i was returning home with the bus, standing next to beautiful mature women while im a fking subhuman deformed child, listening to chads and boys talking loud and having and fun and saying what theyre gonna do at night, and the girls talking about their boyfriends and i was just heading home with a headache and my jaw hurting from jutting and my eyes fking about to fall out from not knowing where to look like an autist

and then at friday night i was forced to stay locked in the house , study shit boring stuff about binary and c programming while kids were out living , u dont know shit of what happened

ive gone through school mate, ive done uni you act like its a breeze for everyone else lmao

you dont get a free ride becasue you couldnt do it

entitled narc, everything wrong with modern society

ive gone through school mate, ive done uni you act like its a breeze for everyone else lmao

you dont get a free ride becasue you couldnt do it

entitled narc, everything wrong with modern society

im not asking for a free ride and im not entilted

im literally trying my best everyday but life doesnt give me any results it just keeps fucking me harder

im just angry at how society is built so people like me are predestined to rot and die alone, never feeling anything good in their lives

if you swapped brains and body with me you would suicide, but i dont because i believe in reincarnation

everyone got it easier than me, i got a million problems and i dont know which one to address first im literally lost, and time is running out, im done...done at 18 how sad