I can’t fucking believe that I lose jbs to 50kg 5’5 zoomers

apocalypse

apocalypse

I was shamelessly staring down this stacy jb as she was walking toward me on the beach with her above described boyfriend.
At first it felt good to size mog him in front of her but then I realised he’ll be the one fucking her tight pussy later that day :feelsree:
How is this even possible?? There is no God.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, AspiringMogger, Roquefort and 6 others
Ur age?

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
i have the same as you. So many cute 15yo girls in the city centre with tight pussies.

but they always with some 5'5 50kg brocolli-head loser. It is frustrating because in the natural world we would just kill the brocolli-head with our bare hands and fuck the JB.

only in this cucked loser world can we not kill losers and rape JBs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453, Debetro, socialcel and 11 others
i have the same as you. So many cute 15yo girls in the city centre with tight pussies.

but they always with some 5'5 50kg brocolli-head loser. It is frustrating because in the natural world we would just kill the brocolli-head with our bare hands and fuck the JB.

GFj3tP3WUAA6WhC

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tomm1453, poopoohead and MoggerGaston
Was he latino

I was shamelessly staring down this stacy jb as she was walking toward me on the beach with her above described boyfriend.
At first it felt good to size mog him in front of her but then I realised he’ll be the one fucking her tight pussy later that day :feelsree:
How is this even possible?? There is no God.

Where tf r u guys seeing short zoomers? Every time I walk by the bus stop it’s full of 6’2+ teens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: exo, autistic_tendencies and MoggerGaston

this this this, I SHOULD NOT BE AN INCEL AT 6 FOOT FUCKING 5 WITH A 23 INCH NATTY BIDELTOID AND WEIGHING 225LBS FUCCKING CUCKED SOY JEWISH WORLD

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and apocalypse
this this this, I SHOULD NOT BE AN INCEL AT 6 FOOT FUCKING 5 WITH A 23 INCH NATTY BIDELTOID AND WEIGHING 225LBS FUCCKING CUCKED SOY JEWISH WORLD
exactly.

Same with me, I am built like a slavic machine of death. I could kill 99% of the people I come across in my life in a 1v1.

Yet somehow society doesn't respect my power whatsoever.

Time to become a winnER.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, apocalypse, standardcel and 1 other person
Where tf r u guys seeing short zoomers? Every time I walk by the bus stop it’s full of 6’2+ teens
these are 14yo brocolli heads man, they still growing.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
exactly.

Same with me, I am built like a slavic machine of death.
based, we slavs need to cuck germanics and fuck their tight jb in front of them whilst they watch.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and MoggerGaston