I can’t fucking stand summer, I’ve had enough

The Grinch

The Grinch

Follow Looksmax.org on Twitter/X
I hate sunny days, it’s just too fucking bright all day long, my eyes are hurting from all the sun. Can’t wait for winter to come when it starts getting dark at 4 in the afternoon

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, PRIEST Sv3rige, Beastimmung and 4 others
of course an old fart like you hate summer. You miserable sacks of shit hate anything that reminds you of youth

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MACAN, billymidnight, watah and 10 others
of course an old fart like you hate summer. You miserable sacks of shit hate anything that reminds you of youth
Looks like someone’s a little grumpy because he didn’t get his pudding today in the nursing house, isn’t that so, you old fart?

• +1
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Okay you pale little shit

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: watah, try2beme, asdvek and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MACAN, PRIEST Sv3rige, try2beme and 3 others
Incel trait

• Hmm...
Reactions: The Grinch
I hate sunny days, it’s just too fucking bright all day long, my eyes are hurting from all the sun. Can’t wait for winter to come when it starts getting dark at 4 in the afternoon
You’re fucking tripping. Don’t you get bored in the winter ? :ROFLMAO:

You just said hating summer is an incel trait, you are mentally disabled, bro
Hating summer is an incel trait indeed since incels like the spent their time in the dark and at home.

They don’t want to be seen, they are social outcasts. Summer is a nightmare for them.

Hating summer is an incel trait indeed since incels like the spent their time in the dark and at home.

They don’t want to be seen, they are social outcasts. Summer is a nightmare for them.
Nobody is outside in the afternoon either. Everyone hates summer weather that's why people only go out late in the evening

Imagine summer in Ingerland

Nobody is outside in the afternoon either. Everyone hates summer weather that's why people only go out late in the evening
He’s just trying to be edgy, don’t take him seriously :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
It can’t be that bad for you

Yeah I get headaches from the sun

Woah thanks for that advice, bro
Thanks buddy and buy a dildo to wipe your sweat off I do that in my home town a lot in Mumbai it’s very hot there

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch