I cant get a tan

beniman

beniman

Bronze
I cant get a tan, im doing fkn everything. Tan oils, creams, beta Carotene. Im doing tan session after tan session and nothing is working. Got my dads cucked genetics when it comes to this shit. I almost look like a ghost. Lowkey thinking of melonatan or whatever its called but would rather try somthing else if possible.

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz
stop blaming ur genetics, if u dont have vitiligo all over ur body (which u most likely dont have), you will tan if:

1. the uv index is high enough
2. you are getting direct sunlight exposure for enough time

u can increase tan (and risk of skin cancer) by not using sun screen

u arent some rare nigger who doesnt have melanin in their skin, every1 has

now stop complaining, check when the uv index is highest where u live and get some sun ffs

in the meantime, mire my coloring

IMG 0070

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, jrdanmaxxing and beniman
stop blaming ur genetics, if u dont have vitiligo all over ur body (which u most likely dont have), you will tan if:

now stop complaining, check when the uv index is highest where u live and get some sun ffs

View attachment 3000983

View attachment 3000983
We aren’t mirin shit ugly faggot kill urself

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro and maxxmclooks
Mineral deficiencies (especially copper and iron), low levodopa levels and low protein (tyrosine) intake can impair melanocyte function. And of course, genetics or the eu- to pheomelanin ratio. MT2 is extremely effective even for naturally pale people, but its long-term effects aren't known well enough. Also thiamine deficiency, retinoids and excess riboflavin can make you more susceptible to sunburn

• Woah
Reactions: beniman
Mineral deficiencies (especially copper and iron), low levodopa levels and low protein (tyrosine) intake can impair melanocyte function. And of course, genetics or the eu- to pheomelanin ratio. MT2 is extremely effective even for naturally pale people, but its long-term effects aren't known well enough. Also thiamine deficiency, retinoids and excess riboflavin can make you more susceptible to sunburn
Ur iq got to be godly if this just came out of memory

I cant get a tan, im doing fkn everything. Tan oils, creams, beta Carotene. Im doing tan session after tan session and nothing is working. Got my dad’s cucked genetics when it comes to this shit. I almost look like a ghost. Lowkey thinking of melonatan or whatever it’s called but would rather try somthing else if possible.
do u just get sun burned? i have the same issue man but sometimes i get a slight orange tone after the burn.

MT2 saved me

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and beniman
do u just get sun burned? i have the same issue man but sometimes i get a slight orange tone after the burn.
Ye exactly tried most "normal" stuff so migh just have to start melanotan atp

update with how it goes might have to try

• +1
Reactions: beniman
How do you personally tan?
Just being outside in nature. It's the best therapy there is. It energizes my body, gets rid of any depression and makes me feel at peace. Recharges my battery.

Btw if you burn easily, don't use sunscreen. Try oral astaxanthin. It's one of the most potent natural antioxidants known to man and has been scientifically proven to prevent sunburn. Also organic blackstrap molasses is a great source of iron, copper and other minerals. You can also add a serving of grass-fed beef liver to your diet once a week, which is also rich in iron and copper. Just don't overdo it due to its high retinol content. Avoid excessive psoralen intake and high-dose riboflavin supplements. They will greatly increase your skin's sensitivity to UV radiaton.

• +1
Reactions: jboard
Why the fuck would you want to get tanned

Just being outside in nature. It's the best therapy there is. It energizes my body, gets rid of any depression and makes me feel at peace. Recharges my battery.

Btw if you burn easily, don't use sunscreen. Try oral astaxanthin. It's one of the most potent natural antioxidants known to man and has been scientifically proven to prevent sunburn. Also organic blackstrap molasses is a great source of iron, copper and other minerals. You can also add a serving of grass-fed beef liver to your diet once a week, which is also rich in iron and copper. Just don't overdo it due to its high retinol content. Avoid excessive psoralen intake and high-dose riboflavin supplements. They will greatly increase your skin's sensitivity to UV radiaton.
thank you for your help