autistic_tendencies

autistic_tendencies

Looks Forever
Face theory is legit with females too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: garibaldicj, Deleted member 30432, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
It’s crazy that some heightcopers and redpillers really deny that face is everything. Look at every ID, we use a picture of your FACE to identify who you are. Not a picture of your physique. When a girl says she is into a guy she is referring to his face.

• +1
Reactions: garibaldicj, Nick.Harte, Arcturus and 1 other person
It’s crazy that some heightcopers and redpillers really deny that face is everything. Look at every ID, we use a picture of your FACE to identify who you are. Not a picture of your physique. When a girl says she is into a guy she is referring to his face.
Proud Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Can you make a thread with more than 10 words??

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Fortunately gymcel improves face , if you do it right

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Ugly women are men to me.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, Deleted member 20370 and Nick.Harte
How tf didn’t we notice this before becoming black pilled. Everybody is black pilled not only females

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It's definetely a lot harder. Even for normies, where they have to make up for their subhumanity with shit copes like personality and money and status.

Children are blackpilled naturally, they naturally distrust ugly people and bully the weak subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I think most foids with a White or Asian phenotype look good if they are healthy and young probably 70% would be good enough if they were good personality wise.

Most women who are young with good health to me are dateable just maybe not inherently good looking without some other draw. This however... is not true for men as its reversed 70% of men are inherently unattractive or ugly

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Must looksmax
Screenshot 20230503 232718

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1