I can't get drunk anymore

D

Deleted member 42240

brain rot
It's officially over boyos, the only cope I had that gave me some semblance of joy doesn't work for me anymore, just finished 8 glasses of wine and have a headache and feel nauseous, meanwhile I still feel low dopamine & anxious

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, LancasteR and nathan
That means it‘s time to lay off the booze for a while buddy boyo.

• +1
Reactions: greycel, 5.5psl and IanIachimoe2491
That means it‘s time to lay off the booze for a while buddy boyo.
I only drink max 2-3 times a week

I can't be building a tolerance already no fucking way

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Alcohol tolerance is inversely related to thiamine status. I used to require a fifth of vodka to get a decent buzz, now I get drunk off of a couple beers or a few glasses of wine with the tolerance of a 13 year old

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Alcohol tolerance is inversely related to thiamine status. I used to require a fifth of vodka to get a decent buzz, now I get drunk off of a couple beers or a few glasses of wine with the tolerance of a 13 year old
how to increase thiamine ?

i thought you were an actual alcoholic? how the hell did you reverse your tolerance?

It's officially over boyos, the only cope I had that gave me some semblance of joy doesn't work for me anymore, just finished 8 glasses of wine and have a headache and feel nauseous, meanwhile I still feel low dopamine & anxious
Lol, stupid kid. You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

i dont think if vitamins in the tablet form even work tbh
I didn't say anything about tablets but thiamine supplementation does work. Drinking alcohol depletes thiamine like crazy. The tolerance increase that results from regular drinking is actually mainly a result of this depletion, as opposed to downregulation of GABA receptors or increased ADH activity. Which is also why alcoholism is so hard to treat.

Alcoholics have severe neurological damage as a direct result of thiamine depletion and simply laying down the bottle isn't enough to repair the damage. Most alcoholics require heavy doses of thiamine to recover

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl