I can't get height increasing shoes (THEY DONT FIT)

CoreSchizo

CoreSchizo

LTN on a good day
I'm 6'2 on the dot right now barefoot, and I use 1-inch lifts in my Yeezys, and my Yeezys give me an additional inch, so I'm about 6'4 with the shoes on. But I still want to be taller. I'm literally running a shitload of GH to grow taller at my height, and I don't know why I'm so insecure.

I was looking at these "tall men shoes" and I wanted to buy a pair, but they only go up to size 13. I'm a size 14.5. I was going to buy the ones with the 3-inch height increase to be 6'5, but I can't fit in them. Does anyone have any alternatives?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Recessed Life, AlbinoMaxxer and 1 other person
@ryuken @WhoTookVendetta @enchanted_elixir

idk any alternatives but you're already decently taller than most girls irl so it won't change much and you can just larp and add 1 more inch to your height

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
@Xangsane You have a website?

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
idk any alternatives but you're already decently taller than most girls irl so it won't change much and you can just larp and add 1 more inch to your height
Yeah but I want to mog every guy I see

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, ryuken and slavicpsycho
Dude ur 6ft+
Theres nothing to worry abt

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WatermelonLover, lowtiernormiechad, Recessed Life and 2 others
Dude ur 6ft+
Theres nothing to worry abt
I want to walk into a place and have everyone stare at me and for all of the men to get insanely insecure it’s not enough

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and alurmo
Lifefuel thank u for making me aware of these shoes they mog my 270’s by about 1.2 inches, definitely need to get some, they look non nt but whatever tbh

• +1
Lifefuel thank u for making me aware of these shoes they mog my 270’s by about 1.2 inches, definitely need to get some, they look non nt but whatever tbh
Np

• +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
dang in the evening im 6'4.3 in my sliders

• +1
Why wear lifts? they make you shorter barefoot, you could even ask @Zoom759

I'm 6'2 on the dot right now barefoot, and I use 1-inch lifts in my Yeezys, and my Yeezys give me an additional inch, so I'm about 6'4 with the shoes on. But I still want to be taller. I'm literally running a shitload of GH to grow taller at my height, and I don't know why I'm so insecure.

I was looking at these "tall men shoes" and I wanted to buy a pair, but they only go up to size 13. I'm a size 14.5. I was going to buy the ones with the 3-inch height increase to be 6'5, but I can't fit in them. Does anyone have any alternatives?

email the company or smth ask for a custom pair?

• +1
Get sock lifts so much better and when u take off ur shoes u are same height

• +1
Get sock lifts so much better and when u take off ur shoes u are same height
I was going to buy these 3 inch shoes and then put another 2 inch insoles in them to to make me 6’7 :lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ and AlbinoMaxxer
I was going to buy these 3 inch shoes and then put another 2 inch insoles in them to to make me 6’7 :lul::lul:
Finna be 6’1-6’2, you think the height change will look obviously frauded to random people?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CoreSchizo and itzyaboyJJ
Jfl but bro buy sock lifts I link them and you can stack them
Or else u will look silly barefoot

• +1
Have u used them? Ive only heard shitty things about them but i misewell get them anyways
Yeah I bought like three u can stack them and they are better than the plastic ones these are made of silicone

• +1

Just buy lifts.
Or make your own with old, clean tank tops/underwear.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, CoreSchizo and itzyaboyJJ
Have u used them? Ive only heard shitty things about them but i misewell get them anyways
So much better than regular lifts it feels like a huge weight gets off you cause u can actually go around barefoot in peoples eyes

• +1
Finna be 6’1-6’2, you think the height change will look obviously frauded to random people?
youre like 5'10, Im 6'4 and whenever I wear lifts to 6'8 I look fucking retarded, 6'6 max

• +1

Stuff 3 inches of paper towels in there

For a cheap lift :feelshehe:

youre like 5'10, Im 6'4 and whenever I wear lifts to 6'8 I look fucking retarded, 6'6 max
I’m talking about comboing the 2.8inch sole shoes with 2 inch shoe lifts though not 4 inch shoe lifts jfl. I guess id be around 6’3-6’4 jfl that would be very noticeable

Last edited:
I’m talking about comboing the 2.8inch sole shoes with 2 inch shoe lifts though not 4 inch shoe lifts jfl. I guess id be around 6’3-6’4 jfl that would be very noticeable
I know what you mean but it doesn't work, ɓut I guess try and see

I know what you mean but it doesn't work, ɓut I guess try and see
How would it not work? How would random people notice the soles, would i just look un proportionate i guess?

How would it not work? How would random people notice the soles, would i just look un proportionate i guess?
Yeah it doesn't matter where it's sock lifts lifts or whatever to, 3 inches is 3 inches and that's already too much

It will look like you have bricks in your shoes, like I said just try and see

Yeah it doesn't matter where it's sock lifts lifts or whatever to, 3 inches is 3 inches and that's already too much

It will look like you have bricks in your shoes, like I said just try and see
If it doesn’t look like ur walking with bricks in ur shoes, ur not frauding correctly bud, mirin the fraud?

anything above 6 2 will decrease your attractivness slowly. you are simply insecure and will never be satisfied

So i should walk around barefooted? Normies might start mirin how primal i am
Lmao are you that guy that posted a video of himself shirtless with title "Am I Big" :lul:

• So Sad
Lmao are you that guy that posted a video of himself shirtless with title "Am I Big" :lul:
No im literally just jestering jfl quit taking me so seriously