I can't get into philosophy

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Start a conversation to talk to me.
Why is it so boring? Why is it so complicated?

Why do they use such hard words? I can't understand all these word-salads and the comment section seems like it's filled with people who are so overly pretentious :confused:...

I'll stick with cartoons for my under-developed brain :feelsokman::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616, Tabula Rasa, sexy and 3 others
Why is it so boring? Why is it so complicated?

Why do they use such hard words? I can't understand all these word-salads and the comment section seems like it's filled with people who are so overly pretentious :confused:...

I'll stick with cartoons for my under-developed brain :feelsokman::forcedsmile:
Ur iq is like 128 faggot ur just a soft homebody cuck

Watch real nigga content.

• JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Gaygymmaxx
Cause philosophy is gigacope.

• Hmm...
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
It's true that sometimes there is intellectuality involved, but some words have a different weight from common usage, and another meaning. Then sometimes one gets a bit cocky (the philosophers), but that is another story.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: sexy and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Cause philosophy is gigacope.
Even the most mundane things can have value, depends on how you process that information

Personally I can't :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Klasik616
Even the most mundane things can have value, depends on how you process that information

No, it can't, its just throwing useless words around without any actual meaning behind them.

• Woah

Then keep living without thinking. Life is like a taxist and you don't know where you're going, philosophy is like the map. You live in the map but you don't know it so if you had the knowledge of how mundane things can occur, you can actually know what the taxist is gonna do and maybe change the direction you're going.

Living without philosophy is like driving in automatic mode, you'll do what life gives you and what others say you have to do. You can't see ideas or find them in nature, ideas are something you achieve overtime by life experience and these ideas probably have been there before you.

Last edited:
  • +1
Philosophy is just semantics these days. A waste of time. Would rather focus on something more objective.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Donovan, Mandibular, idontexist and 4 others
Philosophy is just semantics these days. A waste of time. Would rather focus on something more objective.
*Would rather focus on something more productive
Everyone individual has a task, it's called their life project and people can live until they die without asking a philosophical question because what they do is how the world is designed to work. Basic example: Born, get educated, get a work, pay taxes, support the economic system, die.

Same with dating: Men basically to everything, women receive (masculine and feminine behavior). It's pre designed and if you want to rebel people reject you, you can only be conscious by how the world works if you think a little. The blackpill in itself it's an attempt to understand male-female attraction based on social darwinism. Normies still think women are angels.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and sexy