I can't get myself to have fun in social interactions

Deleted member 7901

Deleted member 7901

punch yourself 10000 times, remember wolf's law
tomorrow I go back to school and will meet my friends again, but tbh I haven't enjoyed
social interactions as I did 2 years ago, I feel good at the moment when I am out, but when I get back home
I feel like its a waste of time, and want to stop socializing, maybe its because of previous experiences I had in elementary school and earlier coming
back to me, but this didn't happen before
in general I declined many social innovations because I didn't feel like it, I was kinda withdrawing from society in the past year

maybe I go schizophrenic who knows tbh
the first thing which started all of this happened a year ago or so, it was when I was going out literally everyday with different people and had started to had real interactions with my oneitis
and when I was in the bus going back home from school sitting near a friend of mine, and my senses became strong asf, I literally could hear everything,
I was sitting in the back of the bus and heard people from the middle of it like they are talking near me, and I was analyzing everything, even movements, it was extremely weird
after I got to my station I started to go fast to the exit and was going back to my home pretty fast, and later all the day I was sitting on my computer, not interacting with anyone
and I had a massive headache as well, I was barely able to even think
jfl I told my father I was tired and that I wanted to stay home that day, and he made me go to school, he even made my teacher drive me to the school

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
dn rd

i feel worse when im quiet vs when i am talking

describes me too
you're an introvert

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
Move to jungle and survive