I can't get over battlefieldincel being 6'4''

Deleted member 357

Deleted member 357

aharth malanday fan
Guy definitely has khan or pathan as his surname, he doesn't even look like he would be 6'4'' going by his face, and if thats his body in the avi its legit over, holy shit

Guy definitely has khan or pathan as his surname, he doesn't even look like he would be 6'4'' going by his face, and if thats his body in the avi its legit over, holy shit
?? In one of his photos his head is almost reaching the ceiling, he's probably 6'4.

?? In one of his photos his head is almost reaching the ceiling, he's probably 6'4.
didn't say i didn't believe it. just holy shit at imagining him IRL with that body and so tall and non lanklet long face, badr hari tier

didn't say i didn't believe it. just holy shit at imagining him IRL with that body and so tall and non lanklet long face, badr hari tier
I think we're overrating him because he doesn't get approached.
One of the combination of the following:
-lanklet body
-he's too tall (consider he lives in egypt or something)
-we're overrating his face

-he looks like a lanklet
maybe he is a lanklet then (small skull on a tall body, i did think his head was kinda small/ average size which is why 6'4'' surprised me) but that is still not an issue, can gymcel and skincare and become and IRL god. I wouldn't say i thought too much about his face per se but I definitely feel he looks pretty good even without accounting for his height.

Considering the place he lives, he is definetely top tier there with that height ez.

Do you have any group pics? @battlefieldincel

Considering the place he lives, he is definetely top tier there with that height ez.

if he lives in north west pakistan or rural afghanistan where he says his roots are from, he prolly would not have heard of the internet

If you're naturally under 6'1 it's over

• +1
Reactions: Autist, kobecel and androidcel
Broooooo, that's not my body JFL, its Ryan Terry during 2013. 4 yrs from now, mark my words, I'll have something similar.
No bro, I have no friends, I'm pretty much a recluse lmao.
One of the combination of the following:
-lanklet body
I've gotten approached twice by 7/10s but It didn't lead to anything. I have above average amounts of muscle for my age and relative to where I live. I'm quite tall but I've seen a few dudes my age coming close. My face is definitely being overrated, my acne scarring looks alot worse IRL, you can barely even see it on camera.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, badromance and androidcel
Broooooo, that's not my body JFL, its Ryan Terry during 2013. 4 yrs from now, mark my words, I'll have something similar.

No bro, I have no friends, I'm pretty much a recluse lmao.

I've gotten approached twice by 7/10s but It didn't lead to anything. I have above average amounts of muscle for my age and relative to where I live. I'm quite tall but I've seen a few dudes my age coming close. My face is definitely being overrated, my acne scarring looks alot worse IRL, you can barely even see it on camera.
acne is life ruining

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
50mg Zinc Picolinate
20g Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
150mg Hyaluronic Acid

per day.

Very good at clearing acne. Also 5L+ water
Thanks. I don't get new acne any more (other than the occasional pimple when doing stupid things) but I do still have the scarring.

Thanks. I don't get new acne any more (other than the occasional pimple when doing stupid things) but I do still have the scarring.
The B5 megadosing actually works. It's as good as accutane if you don't have severe acne. Topical Hyaluronic acid would probably be very good for scars too.

• +1
severe acne
Mine was pretty severe.
Hyaluronic acid would probably be very good for scars too.
My scars are pretty severe, exactly like these, will it still work? I think laser is the only solution. Images 19

Mine was pretty severe.

My scars are pretty severe, exactly like these, will it still work? I think laser is the only solution.View attachment 17220
That's not bad at all. Ultradose B5 for about 2 months if you can afford it, 20-30G daily. https://facetheory.com/products/reg...MI4OWFidGd4AIVVojVCh3EYgokEAQYASABEgK98PD_BwE Apply this directly to the affected area indefinitely forever until your scars are 99% gone. Drink water and try get on a sun holiday and load up with melanotan II before and after. Use lots of sun cream, 50SPF or more, and apply it many times throughout the day. Make tanning the sole purpose of your trip and make sure the sun is hitting your scar area with the maximum UV rays.

(actuallysrs)

• +1
That's not bad at all. Ultradose B5 for about 2 months if you can afford it, 20-30G daily. https://facetheory.com/products/reg...MI4OWFidGd4AIVVojVCh3EYgokEAQYASABEgK98PD_BwE Apply this directly to the affected area indefinitely forever until your scars are 99% gone. Drink water and try get on a sun holiday and load up with melanotan II before and after. Use lots of sun cream, 50SPF or more, and apply it many times throughout the day. Make tanning the sole purpose of your trip and make sure the sun is hitting your scar area with the maximum UV rays.

(actuallysrs)
Thanks bro:)

(actuallysrs)
Also carry a 500ml Water Bottle wherever you go. Treat drinking water as if it's a challenge. 5L daily is bare minimum, but don't go over 10L and don't drink more than 1 bottle at once. Get some liquid taraxacum officinale (dandelion root extract) and take a small swig of that first thing in the morning. It acts as a diurectic so you will piss out that 500ml of water after each bottle you drink.

• +1
Also carry a 500ml Water Bottle wherever you go. Treat drinking water as if it's a challenge. 5L daily is bare minimum, but don't go over 10L and don't drink more than 1 bottle at once. Get some liquid taraxacum officinale (dandelion root extract) and take a small swig of that first thing in the morning. It acts as a diurectic so you will piss out that 500ml of water after each bottle you drink.
Unfortunately I don't think I can afford all of these things currently but I will look into the b5. I appreciate the help though:)

• +1
Reactions: x30001
Thanks bro:)
np. This is what exactly worked for me. I was on accutane in 2015 and my forehead was like the pacific ring of fire with pimples. Now it's impossible to tell I ever had acne. I get some very very mild spots when I don't follow my protocol, but once I restart I'm a clearskin god in 3 weeks. Chugging 20G of B5 daily kinda sucks because of the taste, so try mix it with something flavoured.

• +1