I cant get over the fact my mom cancelled my holiday

try2beme

try2beme

Kraken
I cant get over the fact ill be rotting this summer. Im genuinely miserable. I thought i could use the psych ward girl and get close to her then use her to get me a holiday but shes too difficult and actually mentally insane right now. Im so trapped and i want to bomb my family. Right after the summer is my birthday and im gonna be beyond suicidal by that point

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, h111, TechnoBoss and 2 others
My family have destroyed my life way too much its insane how useless they are and unlucky i am

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, fukmylyf and Xtra
I can’t get over the fact that i’ll be wage slaving for the rest of my life and summer holidays are over for me, forever.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, fukmylyf and try2beme
why did she cancel it?
Because I was rotting, literally the week following my best friends leaving me that she knew about 🤡 🐷 🤮 fucking revolting ass women

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Xtra
Fuck your holiday faggot

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
I cant get over the fact ill be rotting this summer. Im genuinely miserable. I thought i could use the psych ward girl and get close to her then use her to get me a holiday but shes too difficult and actually mentally insane right now. Im so trapped and i want to bomb my family. Right after the summer is my birthday and im gonna be beyond suicidal by that point

My family have destroyed my life way too much its insane how useless they are and unlucky i am
Deserved

lame as fuck incels tryna be smartasses under my shit. go get some pussy invisible loser

- a hideous , invisible russian who would get beaten the shit up in the uk
Why this hypothetical about UK? Would never step in this shitland

• +1
Why this hypothetical about UK? Would never step in this shitland
Its hilarious seeing slavshits like you diss every country the world agrees is supeior to your shithole. You can all enjoy your fantasyland, ur a bunch of weirdos seriously compeltely tapped out from the rest of the world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and Ricky212
Its hilarious seeing slavshits like you diss every country the world agrees is supeior to your shithole
UK is same shit as Russia? How is that a good country

And I'm a slavshit not from Slavic country

Once again fuck your holiday you subhuman

UK is same shit as Russia? How is that a good country

And I'm a slavshit not from Slavic country

Once again fuck your holiday you subhuman
I mog you ugly ass cuck face, u beyond expired

A rotting addict who is invisible to his family and needs to rope
A stinking vindaloo whos family all reek of garlic and diarhea. You stinkbombs cannot possibly offend me so dont bother wifh your dingadingading sounding ass and stinky curry breath

I mog you ugly ass cuck face, u beyond expired
You don't mog me bro. I got iois everywhere I go, and you never had a girl. Fuck your mom too I piss on her ugly face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and try2beme
You don't mog me bro. I got iois everywhere I go, and you never had a girl. Fuck your mom too I piss on her ugly face
Nobody is attracted to you, take your meds even the forum all find u hideous. Not even an incel forum takes ur face seriously

Nobody is attracted to you, take your meds even the forum all find u hideous
That thread wasn't me jfl. It's youtuber who posted his journey to become football pro
You believe everything you see on the internet

That thread wasn't me jfl. It's youtuber who posted his journey to become football pro
Keep larping as different people incel. Surely looksmaxxing when ur busy posting random peoples pics…

shut the fuck up he mogs you

• +1
Keep larping as different people incel. Surely looksmaxxing when ur busy posting random peoples pics…
I just wanted to hear an opinion lol?

Keep crying , your mom is old slut I pissed on her face and fucked your father in his ass

• +1
I just wanted to hear an opinion lol?

Keep crying , your mom is old slut I pissed on her face and fucked your father in his ass
U russians cannnot possibly be making cuck jokes when u cant even attract women in ur country. Its actually a huge failo and embarrassment to be slavshit in 2024, tryna cover the fact ur country isnt filled to the brim of undesirable cucked men who get looked past for a FOB deathnic. The most incel country LMAO even the men have to protest (slavshit men) about their whore women running off with ethnics constantly

U russians cannnot possibly be making cuck jokes when u cant even attract women in ur country. Its actually a huge failo and embarrassment to be russian in 2024, tryna cover the fact ur country isnt filled to the brim of undesirable cucked men who get looked past for a FOB deathnic. The most incel country LMAO
most marriages in Russia is russians with Russians .
But I'm not from there even

UK is literally filled with Arabs and niggers so idk what you on

• +1

Only slavic men are protesting about their women running off with ethnic cock. A reallll subhuman issue here. Keep being a keyboard warrior and trying to subvert your extremrly cucked reality. And ur curry friend the exact same boat, negative smv, stinks and would be ran way from in any club setting due to his face and odour. Ur both sad asf

He is an drug addict whos mom hates him to core and wants him arrested (possibly die too)

Only slavic men are protesting about their women running off with ethnic cock. A reallll subhuman issue here. Keep being a keyboard warrior and trying to subvert your extremrly cucked reality. And ur curry friend the exact same boat

Jesus Christ .

• JFL
I can’t get over the fact that i’ll be wage slaving for the rest of my life and summer holidays are over for me, forever.
bro wtf ur stuck in the matrix..you need to escape the matrix somehow whether it's war room, TRW or hustlers university

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Who finds russian MEN attractive. Find me sources. Russia is the india of europe buddy, if u werent in a shithole ud know damn well
Ice skaters

Because I was rotting, literally the week following my best friends leaving me that she knew about 🤡 🐷 🤮 fucking revolting ass women
rotting as in not trying in uni or whatever? wtf? my parents did stupid shit sometimes but they never cancelled a fucking holiday

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
rotting as in not trying in uni or whatever? wtf? my parents did stupid shit sometimes but they never cancelled a fucking holiday
Nope my grades were good and it sucks

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Who finds russian MEN attractive. Find me sources. Russia is the india of europe buddy, if u werent in a shithole ud know damn well
i dont think russian men are sexy lol why would i care?
i like girls

and russian get hot girls

• +1
I didnt ask curry. U know nothing besides street shitting and behaving like animals like the rest of ur kind
High t low inhib trait of indian

Cope low t soyfag

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
High t low inhib trait of indian

Cope low t soyfag
> high T
> indian

Doesnt half ur population have man boobs and under 5’10 with bug eyes. Soooo high T fuarkkkkkk sarrrr ur so high T

Sure low inhib cause u love touching animals and children sexually

Nope my grades were good and it sucks
what do you mean rotting then? im not saying she did the right thing, thats fucked, cant imagine ever booking a holiday then cancelling it. especially as we live in the UK a terrible country

• +1
Reactions: N1666
The girls dont even want you, they all go for ethnics
they dont go for ethnics lol. very small part
but keep telling it yourself to feel better and become another passport bro

@mrriceguyreturn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and mrriceguyreturn
> high T
> indian

Doesnt half ur population have man boobs and under 5’10 with bug eyes. Soooo high T fuarkkkkkk sarrrr ur so high T
No western media propganda

No western media propganda
Muh propaganda. The uk is curryland and you all reek and always creep on young girls. Even in the club you indians are corny, shit breath and cant dance. Just a failure of a race that i cannot believe god actually made. Even indian resteraunts are unbreathable and stink

they dont go for ethnics lol. very small part
but keep telling it yourself to feel better and become another passport bro

@mrriceguyreturn
I dotn want russian girls, they randomly follow my insta 🤡

Muh propaganda. The uk is curryland and you all reek and always creep on young girls. Even in the club you indians are corny, shit breath and cant dance. Just a failure of a race that i cannot believe god actually made. Even indian resteraunts are unbreathable and stink
U don't have the capacity to tolerate smell of spices cause of soyfag

U don't have the capacity to tolerate smell of spices cause of soyfag
Every other race uses spices but you guys stink because youre hairy subhumans with shit hormones and revolting hygeine. Also overwhelmingly incest/ disabled population who cant look after themselves 🤮 dirty nasty people, theres a reason why the world memes indians and subhuman incel russians

Every other race uses spices but you guys stink because youre hairy subhumans with shit hormones and revolting hygeine. Also overwhelmingly incest/ disabled population who cant look after themselves 🤮 dirty nasty people, theres a reason why the world memes indians and subhuman incel russians
They hate high dht and t men

Also we have good hygiene now

They hate high dht and t men

Also we have good hygiene now
Yeah no you still all stink, keep coping i see you stink bombs everyday and its only your race

Keep coping with high T you all look weak and have man boobs