I can't get over this male biological drive to reproduce even though I know it's not rational

alien

alien

Kraken
Even though I know that having a baby with be the stupidest decision ever, I can't help but feel that desire on some level biologically. It's fucked up.

Like when I'm fucking my chink gf bareback, I want to bust a nut in her real bad. It takes a lot of willpower for me to pull out and cum on her body instead of inside of her. I have several visions while I'm close to cumming when I fuck her:
1) I visualize blowing my load inside of her. My white semen dribbling down her Asian pussy and colonizing her ovaries.
2) I have this vision of her Asian bff being all excited seeing the positive pregnancy test and congratulating her on having my eurasian baby (a girl obviously. I don't want Elliot Rodger v2.0).
3) I have visions of her deliberately trapping me with a eurasian pregnancy. And us getting into an argument because she refuses to have an abortion. But the thought of this also makes my dick hard even though I know it would ruin my life. I wouldn't blame her for wanting to be impregnated by her White God. That would be an honour for a self-hating Asian girl like her.
4) I have this vision of our eurasian daughter at 18 years old looking up at me seductively. Dressing like a slut because she wants white daddy to notice her.
5) I have visions of my hot 18 year old eurasian daughter sucking my dick or fucking her and cumming inside of her.

When i was with Yogapants, I was obsessed with the idea of having a half-Indian daughter. Before I would blow my load, I'd make reference to giving her a half-white daughter. Imagining her at 18 with sexy golden brown skin and seducing white daddy.

It's worth noting that over 3 years ago I came inside a Canadian-born Chinese hooker. I used a burner number. Didn't give her my name. And I got rid of that number not long after we had sex. So it is entirely possible that I might have a eurasian kid that I don't know about. And I sometimes hope that I have a hapa daughter. And that we'll find each other one day when she's 18. And that we will both experience genetic sexual attraction and fuck my hot 18 year old eurasian daughter.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
5) I have visions of my hot 18 year old eurasian daughter sucking my dick or fucking her and cumming inside of her.

• JFL
Reactions: xit
Your life will be a million times worse if you get that Asian girlfriend of yours pregnant

Just wtf was that last paragraph. If there's a post by alien I know yoga pants is somehow gonna be mentioned, she's been living in your head rent free for years.

• JFL
Reactions: deathtochad and WhiskeyCocaine
Just wtf was that last paragraph. If there's a post by alien I know yoga pants is somehow gonna be mentioned, she's been living in your head rent free for years.

0:45

2015 ...

Now that you added a second paragraph just wtf are those last two paragraphs man.

Your life will be a million times worse if you get that Asian girlfriend of yours pregnant
I know. Why the fuck do I have these fucked up fantasies though? lol.
My niece was actually bffs with this hapa girl with a Chinese father and a Portuguese mother (unfortunately they divorced and she was raised by a single mom). And she was a very cute girl. Very aesthetic. I felt very paternal towards her. I thought to myself that I wanted a hapa daughter when I grow up. And then I saw this 16 year old hapa girl in my high school I had a crush on (when I was a teen) and felt very attracted to her. And I started getting obsessed with hapa girls. I saw this picture of this hot 16 year old French-Vietnamese chick I saw online awhile back (I wish I still had it). I like Maria Ozawa. Kristin Kreuk is pretty but I am bored of her. Then there was Amanda Todd. Then Georgia Rodger. And then I became super obsessed after I saw Georgia Rodger. And then there was this hot 23 year old hapa girl on OKCupid I saw a few years ago. And I wonder if the cute hapa girl from before turned out hot like her. Since she's in her early 20s now.

Eventually it got to a point where I fantasized about knocking up Asian women, having hapa daughters (never a hapa son though because of Elliot Rodger) and then fucking my hapa daughter when she is fully ripe at 18.

The filipina single mom who liked me but then flaked on me and made up some bullshit excuse about how she is focusing on school, I saw a photo of her on facebook with her 2 year old hapa daughter. And I wondered to myself if her daughter would turn out hot when she's 18. I would never fuck a child. I'm not into that. I believe in protecting a child's innocence. But I can't help but wonder if she'd turn out hot like Georgia Rodger or something when she's older.

• JFL
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
I know. Why the fuck do I have these fucked up fantasies though? lol.
My niece was actually bffs with this hapa girl with a Chinese father and a Portuguese mother (unfortunately they divorced and she was raised by a single mom). And she was a very cute girl. Very aesthetic. I felt very paternal towards her. I thought to myself that I wanted a hapa daughter when I grow up. And then I saw this 16 year old hapa girl in my high school I had a crush on (when I was a teen) and felt very attracted to her. And I started getting obsessed with hapa girls. I saw this picture of this hot 16 year old French-Vietnamese chick I saw online awhile back (I wish I still had it). I like Maria Ozawa. Kristin Kreuk is pretty but I am bored of her. Then there was Amanda Todd. Then Georgia Rodger. And then I became super obsessed after I saw Georgia Rodger. And then there was this hot 23 year old hapa girl on OKCupid I saw a few years ago. And I wonder if the cute hapa girl from before turned out hot like her. Since she's in her early 20s now.

Eventually it got to a point where I fantasized about knocking up Asian women, having hapa daughters (never a hapa son though because of Elliot Rodger) and then fucking my hapa daughter when she is fully ripe at 18.

The filipina single mom who liked me but then flaked on me and made up some bullshit excuse about how she is focusing on school, I saw a photo of her on facebook with her 2 year old hapa daughter. And I wondered to myself if her daughter would turn out hot when she's 18. I would never fuck a child. I'm not into that. I believe in protecting a child's innocence. But I can't help but wonder if she'd turn out hot like Georgia Rodger or something when she's older.

I never found Amanda Todd attractive to be honest ...

Your post's are pretty funny ...

Why don't you go for a Portuguese girl ?

I never found Amanda Todd attractive to be honest ...

Your post's are pretty funny ...

Why don't you go for a Portuguese girl ?
I've tried to go for Portuguese girls and they don't want me. JFL. They can go get blacked by niggers for all I care. Fuck em. I'm not gonna be there to save them when they have rejected me. One Portuguese girl literally asked for my number. I replied a few hours later. She never texted me and then she proceeded to delete my messages entirely from POF. Fuck that horsefaced bitch (lots of Portuguese women have horsefaces). I never wanted her anyways. I just lowered my standards out of desperation. And the hot Portuguese women definitely don't want me. They can go get blacked in an alley for all I care. White women are trash. They have no loyalty to their men. They can go get raped by the Syrian refugees they vote to bring into this country for all I care. White men are not allowed to put white women in their place anymore in this society. So I say let the niggers and Muslims put them in their place since they have zero regard for our laws anyways being the low-inhibition thugs they are and a white girl will be called racist if they protest being raped by Muslims and niggers. Which is what they deserve. They voted the niggers and Muslims to come into our country anyways. So it would be justice for them to be beheaded by the people they vote to bring in. Just like those Scandinavian tourist thots who got beheaded in Morocco.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine
Lmao didn't you just say you put in your pof profile that you never want kids and some gook lady didn't reply to your message because of this? Or so you thought

You were talking about having kids with your Chinese gf after only a few dates... I see some BPD in you bro. Deep down, you just want to settle down and start a mixed race family :cry:

Just don't fuck your daughter fr and end up on To Catch a Predator or we'll be making threads about you on here

not even the title

Lmao didn't you just say you put in your pof profile that you never want kids and some gook lady didn't reply to your message because of this? Or so you thought
The filipina looked at my profile before I even contacted her. So she must have liked my face. Then I sent her a message. Which she ended up reading and deleting (I have read and delete receipts since I have a premium membership). If she looked at my profile before I even contacted her she must have liked my face. So I imagine the deal breaker for her was that I don't want kids. Since she has on her profile that she wants kids.

You were talking about having kids with your Chinese gf after only a few dates... I see some BPD in you bro. Deep down, you just want to settle down and start a mixed race family :cry:
After only one date she started talking to me about how she wants to get married soon. Which freaked me out. But at the same time I can't help but feel flattered. The rational part of me doesn't want to have kids with her. It's the biological part of me that wants to give her a baby. Because she treats me like a Chad.

It's funny you mention BPD because my Chinese gf has BPD (undiagnosed). She said "I love you" the day after our first date ffs. And was talking about wanting to get married. And then dialled that back when she saw I was freaking out. My PSL ex Yogapants also has BPD (undiagnosed). Maybe I have BPD too. I don't know. I don't love the Chinese girl. But I feel very fond of her. I loved Yogapants though and fell in love with her very fast.

A part of me wants to have a eurasian daughter. But the rational side of me knows that this would be a mistake. I hate wagecucking. I'm lazy. I don't want the responsibility that comes with fatherhood. This is why I fantasize about the possibility of having a hapa daughter with that Canadian-born Chinese hooker I came inside of 3+ years ago. Because I picture my hapa daughter being adopted by a loving white family and raised properly by some cuck. While I get to enjoy her at 18 years old without having to invest much into her. I picture taking my 18 year old eurasian daughter to the exhibition (CNE) and buying her cotton candy and her licking the cotton candy suggestively while looking at white daddy. I picture my baby girl having a tongue ring. Already rode the cock carousel in her teens. Because of her daddy issues. Never knowing her real daddy and hungering for white daddy's love ever since she was a little girl. And now at 18 she finally has what she always wanted: white daddy's love. And I have a big white cock. And I age gracefully. So when I'm 49 and my daughter is 18, I'm still going to be a hot dad. With a big white cock. With genetic sexual attraction, my daughter wouldn't be able to resist me.

Last edited:
I've tried to go for Portuguese girls and they don't want me. JFL. They can go get blacked by niggers for all I care. Fuck em. I'm not gonna be there to save them when they have rejected me. One Portuguese girl literally asked for my number. I replied a few hours later. She never texted me and then she proceeded to delete my messages entirely from POF. Fuck that horsefaced bitch (lots of Portuguese women have horsefaces). I never wanted her anyways. I just lowered my standards out of desperation. And the hot Portuguese women definitely don't want me. They can go get blacked in an alley for all I care. White women are trash. They have no loyalty to their men. They can go get raped by the Syrian refugees they vote to bring into this country for all I care. White men are not allowed to put white women in their place anymore in this society. So I say let the niggers and Muslims put them in their place since they have zero regard for our laws anyways being the low-inhibition thugs they are and a white girl will be called racist if they protest being raped by Muslims and niggers. Which is what they deserve. They voted the niggers and Muslims to come into our country anyways. So it would be justice for them to be beheaded by the people they vote to bring in. Just like those Scandinavian tourist thots who got beheaded in Morocco.
She might be on Dil bar dating app for Indians . A of of hot indian girls are on there

Op be having creepy sex fantasies like

Lolita 1