I Can’t Get Stimulation From Online Socialization

D

Deleted member 74738

Chad World Order
Joined
May 26, 2024
Posts
53
Reputation
99
Every conversation I've had on Instagram has been basically pointless. I'm basically talking about pointless small talk that adds no value to my life. I don't get how normies can spend hours on end conversing with boring people. The brutal truth is that even if you're attractive enough to get a girl, if you're a high IQ sentient guy, most of the girls are not gonna be intellectually stimulating enough to feel any genuine emotional connection. Most modern women and men are basically people that eat, sleep, surf, and they have no true sense of adventurousness or the Faustian spirit. I'll probably have to dedicate my time to finding happiness in the outside world, but I'm overall starting to realize that online interactions are a waste of time.
 
said she lookin for the one well keep lookin girl it’s not me

she want kick it like karate so i pull up in a gi

shawty heard i went to oxford she like what was my degree

i was really 14 making hundreds off raf

why these niggas always hating tell em get up off my d
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 74738
I don't think I could function in a ltr with a normie foid, she needs to be mildly aspie
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 74738
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 77575

Similar threads

Absurdist
Replies
27
Views
115
lovend
lovend
recessed62
Replies
1
Views
7
ilian
ilian
chiggerbite87
Replies
2
Views
12
chiggerbite87
chiggerbite87
T
Replies
19
Views
100
shedontluv-U
S
ICR
Replies
3
Views
50
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top