i cant get sui out of my head

D

Deleted member 23115

Kraken
everytime i look at my avi, sui erupts and reverberates around the inside of my skull

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2832, 5.5psl, try2beme and 1 other person
indeed suicide is the only option for u, you disgusting doxxer

sui inducing avi ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31457
sure that isnt u
the only thing what is sure is that youre desperate no life cuck who sending some poor bastards pick random ass users

@justdiealready you was right this chapo is no life doxxer, if was u i would doxx his ass

the only thing what is sure is that youre desperate no life cuck who sending some poor bastards pick random ass users

@justdiealready you was right this chapo is no life doxxer, if was u i would doxx his ass
nigga u were following me 24/7 when i had u on ignore for a month u deserved it. U were also insulting me for no reason when i was being nice to u. i saw other users posting that thread too. I didnt even dox u technicallly.

monk is schizo he started antagonizing me after he found this personality typing system. He put me in a box that is supposed to be the most untrustworthy one. He literally cant assess my behaviour objectively he just looks at that retarded website and thinks he knows me completely. I also dont even have any pics of him bc i dn save any. Show proof i doxxed him please. Im o nthe defensive even tho monk literally doxxed me twice at this point XD.

nigga u were following me 24/7 when i had u on ignore for a month u deserved it. U were also insulting me for no reason when i was being nice to u. i saw other users posting that thread too. I didnt even dox u technicallly.

monk is schizo he started antagonizing me after he found this personality typing system. He put me in a box that is supposed to be the most untrustworthy one. He literally cant assess my behaviour objectively he just looks at that retarded website and thinks he knows me completely. I also dont even have any pics of him bc i dn save any. Show proof i doxxed him please. Im o nthe defensive even tho monk literally doxxed me twice at this point XD.
i'm the one who has u on the ignore because u follow me with your ramblings, there are many threads of mine where you reply to me without my reply as proof. at least 2 search pages.

being nice to me? haha you using this place as your safe playground for your little ego, where you know you can larping about whatever you can. glad i never post my real face here, but u did my little gook pm correspondent

i have proof about your doxxing activities but i keep it as an ace up my sleeve

i'm the one who has u on the ignore because u follow me with your ramblings, there are many threads of mine where you reply to me without my reply as proof. at least 2 search pages.

being nice to me? haha you using this place as your safe playground for your little ego, where you know you can larping about whatever you can. glad i never post my real face here, but u did my little gook pm correspondent

:feelshaha:

you even admited your intensions when you dm users with a pic and claiming its me
he still talks about u and is upset that you left him because he think u were his friend.

I doubt hes trying to doxx you. my previous comment was without enough information and since you came back I thought it happened.

now with this new info from dr.bludy it is clear whats going on, i was blind and trying to help u, i see clearly now

you even admited your intensions when you dm users with a pic and claiming its me
thats the last time i say anything about monk im never giving him attention again. He's retarded af or autistic i really dont like him. I was nice to him and i even supported him when he was ridiculously depressed. He repaid me by being an asshole and judging me for my appearance and putting me in a box consequently.

"ego"

im just honest btw