I can't get the most brutal fogg I've seen out of my head.

wannamogger

wannamogger

"Give up life as a bad mistake..."
It was my graduation party.
The event itself was pretty boring: no wasted people, no slaying, no degeneracy.
I was feeling bad, the life seemed so gray and meaningless.

People around me were playing "Mafia", whilst I autistically was listening to The Smiths, observing the room.
Then I looked right in front of me and saw the most brutal mogg ever: 2 legit high HTB+'s (one is probably SL+) were sitting next to a subhuman foid. I felt so bad for her, an actual perfection sitting next to you, that is better than you in any way: 10 cm taller, wider hips, bigger breasts, ideal body, extremely high collagen and an ideal coloring...
It depressed me, it really did. I went outside and thought: "Is it the same for me when I get brutally mogged?". It never really came to my mind this way, honestly.

Later my friends and I was drinking some wine with them.
The SL+ turned out to be quite unintelligent, she was actively trying to engage in the conversation but wasn't smart enough to contribute any value, that almost made me laugh, but she's gorgeous so it just makes her 'cute'.
But it doesn't matter; she'll have an amazing life after marrying some rich phony with no need to wageslave, just because she is beautiful and won the genetic lottery.

I quite successfully blackpilled them, though. Their life will never be the same: every their achievement and success will be contributed to their looks, now they know exactly what 'lookism' is and aware of their slight eye asymmetry and an unideal philtrum. I'm satisfied.

Nothing more than a water post, honestly. Get me unalived, please.

Boring thread gg

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nword49 and wannamogger
nigga called a htb perfection, simping to the maximum

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and wannamogger