I cant get @true_cel outta my head

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
He sent me a photo once of himself and he looked really good potential honestly

He has really good proportions he looks tall even though he said he is only like 5'10 or something. His frame is normal but he got really nice hands and veiny.

Honestly his soft features are really good his lips look very aesthetic and his skin looks soft and nice.

Probably got the most potential to ascend on this site tbh this is what he should do:
-He has great hair, but he should get a better hairstyle instead of letting it grown out
-Lose weight, which will make him lose the belly and the submental fat that failos him a little
-get better drip, basically just change the shirt cuz he wore a grandpa shirt with nice jeans and shoes
-get a rhino

If he does all this, he will literally be strong HTN.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 24278 and 1 other person
49B4AEEF 43A5 4F53 AE30 A25E7F98A2A7

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Gengar, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others
226A7359 7FFC 4764 A4B0 E95EAF38E4B9

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
how can some peole here put afford to write something like op and try to curry favor when the one theyre talking about can be whoever on the other side of the world using someelse pics.

i will never understand

how can some peole here put afford to write something like op and try to curry favor when the one theyre talking about can be whoever on the other side of the world using someelse pics.

i will never understand

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 23558 and ItsOver999
Brutal he sent you a pic ?

I asked for a pic of himself and he said he wasn't comfortable yet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, SecularIslamist, Danish_Retard and 2 others

maybe cuz im a real OG joined in august 2022 u joined in november shame on u

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar

i will never understand
22F5548E 70F6 49B8 88A3 5100A815CF39

Same. I'm not trustworthy 😢 @TRUE_CEL

I knew he was a fakecel as soon as I saw his wrist.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, Deleted member 24444 and ItsOver999
He sent me a photo once of himself and he looked really good potential honestly

He has really good proportions he looks tall even though he said he is only like 5'10 or something. His frame is normal but he got really nice hands and veiny.

Honestly his soft features are really good his lips look very aesthetic and his skin looks soft and nice.

Probably got the most potential to ascend on this site tbh this is what he should do:
-He has great hair, but he should get a better hairstyle instead of letting it grown out
-Lose weight, which will make him lose the belly and the submental fat that failos him a little
-get better drip, basically just change the shirt cuz he wore a grandpa shirt with nice jeans and shoes
-get a rhino

If he does all this, he will literally be strong HTN.
Rent-free. 🫠

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Jokes aside, thanks for the compliments and the encouragement, it’s much appreciated. I was planning on losing weight starting at the end of the next month. I think if I got a rhinoplasty, I would be a weak MTN.

• +1
Jokes aside, thanks for the compliments and the encouragement, it’s much appreciated. I was planning on losing weight starting at the end of the next month. I think if I got a rhinoplasty, I would be a weak MTN.
Cope, you’re at max a deformed subhuman

Lol same I have like almost 100 page convo with him and I have him on Instagram and still no pic from him XD

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and SecularIslamist

He actually wanted to do a comic and wanted to have an idea but he never got around to it. I never pestered him about it either because I was like “oh well.” And I’m not a fakecel, I’m facially unattractive.
You have beef with OP?
No? He and I are on good terms.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back