I cant handle being skinny fat no more im going to starvemaxx

tmn_123

tmn_123

Iron
Im 16 yo (newgen i know) and I cannot handle being skinny fat no more, its summer and everyone is going to water pools having fun with hot girls while I rot in house being as miserable as I am.
I tried to lose weight but my retarded family stopped me and said "youre not fat", but this is also my fault too, of course
Will this affect my height or anything else? Im 6'2 but its basically average in my country sadly
22ea6b5564b34ee7a690c8ef9e5281e4

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Don't sacrifice growth for temporary pleasures.
I havent grew even 2 cms if not any since 5-6 months, best for me now is just to generally eat less but take it more harsh than others I just cannot take it no more, this is also my punishment

just go on a cut and gym, who gives a fuck about what your family says, they always say shit like that even if youre 35%bf

• +1
Reactions: tmn_123
Im 16 yo (newgen i know) and I cannot handle being skinny fat no more, its summer and everyone is going to water pools having fun with hot girls while I rot in house being as miserable as I am.
I tried to lose weight but my retarded family stopped me and said "youre not fat", but this is also my fault too, of course
Will this affect my height or anything else? Im 6'2 but its basically average in my country sadly
View attachment 3032057
Ok? Get start trucbattlecel
:ogre:

i dont like gym, I will just exercise at home and walk more while starving
i dont even want to be buff just skinny
No dude if you become skinny you’ll stunt your growth. You’re gonna regret it in the future. Eat more and run around your house dawg