I can’t handle getting brutally mogged.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
I’ll have to kms soon because I’m fucking fucking tired of this shitty life. Fuck I feel like I deserve to live the most miserable life ever. God, there’s a difference a between humbling and humiliating experience. This is way too much and fuck everything. Just screw it all because I’m tired of this shitty life. I got no past, present or future. Fuck everything. I’m done. Tired of feeling like a piece of shit

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 44944, theonewhocantascend, iblamechico and 5 others
Pretty sure you mog me

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I’m still traumatised from all these years of moggings, and humiliation I’ve gone through. My life would’ve never been like this had I been born as a 6’5/6’7 Chad or Tyrone. It’s a mogged or be mogged world.l and you ain’t living shit if you’re a fucking subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and bloomercel
Pretty sure you mog me
I don’t mog shit. All my life I’ve felt like a piece of shit. It sucks to be a loser. I hate being a fucking loser

• So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico
I don’t mog shit. All my life I’ve felt like a piece of shit. It sucks to be a loser. I hate being a fucking loser
You deserve it, you lied about that girl's name, you seem to be like that in life:feelswhat:

• +1
You don't deserve it, you're not like apparation, he's a total schizo and you're adequate:feelsgood:
me and him are pretty much the same

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
I’ll have to kms soon because I’m fucking fucking tired of this shitty life. Fuck I feel like I deserve to live the most miserable life ever. God, there’s a difference a between humbling and humiliating experience. This is way too much and fuck everything. Just screw it all because I’m tired of this shitty life. I got no past, present or future. Fuck everything. I’m done. Tired of feeling like a piece of shit

• JFL
Reactions: primqwe
Mog or get mogged, fuck or get fucked

Its a sick world we live in

• +1
Are you 8-10% bodyfat nigger? Whyyyy the fuck are you complaining when you are not running 15 % incline on treadmill for your life and not mewing hard as your pathetic life is depending on it? I hate you niggers with loser mentality. Fuck you faggot

• So Sad
Are you 8-10% bodyfat nigger? Whyyyy the fuck are you complaining when you are not running 15 % incline on treadmill for your life and not mewing hard as your pathetic life is depending on it? I hate you niggers with loser mentality. Fuck you faggot
It’s not worth it because I’m a dwarf and have shit bones. Why would I become lean when I know it’s gonna be over for me ?

• So Sad
Reactions: Lidian
I’m old af and still KHHV

• So Sad
Reactions: Lidian
Where did u get mogged?

• +1
IMG 2066

• +1
Move to indonesia

• +1
  • JFL