I can’t help but feel bad for religiouscels here

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I truly don’t understand how you guys can have faith in any type of god despite being treated like shit because of something out of our control most likely at some point in your life? Obviously this isn’t an argument against gods existence but I can’t wrap my head around why you would base your life around some arbitrary set of rules your family said to follow

Why would you let some mf thousands of years ago tell you that you can’t eat pigs or some retarded thing like that? It’s a pig? Howtf is it different than any animal other than the fact some random said “pigs are dirty and demonic” or whatever the scripture says

Truly baffles me how you guys don’t realized your being caged

@yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: try2beme, slavicpsycho, Clown Show and 11 others
I AM THAT I AM ✝️

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ss07 and ChadL1te
god obviously exists but people make the mistake thinking he cares about them being incel or whatever when he only gets involved with main plot line events like saving Trump from the forces of Evil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd, PRIEST Sv3rige, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
I truly don’t understand how you guys can have faith in any type of god despite being treated like shit because of something out of our control most likely at some point in your life?
Screenshot 2024 08 16 at 74941PM

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: try2beme, nullandvoid, egyptianKang and 1 other person
If jews invert the Bible for evil I'm inclined to believe it's the truth :what:

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
As much as I like pork they are definitely not the most hygienic animals, it makes sense why back on the day when they didn't have the sanitary measures of today some people would consider it dirty and bad.

• +1
god obviously exists but people make the mistake thinking he cares about them being incel or whatever when he only gets involved with main plot line events like saving Trump from the forces of Evil
Why’s it obvious he exists

You staged a fake reveal for attention
As much as I like pork they are definitely not the most hygienic animals, it makes sense why back on the day when they didn't have the sanitary measures of today some people would consider it dirty and bad.
yeah sure I can make sense of that but why not just eat that shit now then?

Yes and it got 77 reps
Almost 19k posts in less than 7 months, clearly not for reps it’s for attention because you lack it outside of an obscure Internet forum

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and DarkAscender
Almost 19k posts in less than 7 months, clearly not for reps it’s for attention because you lack it outside of an obscure Internet forum
Haha buddy shut the fuck up I have a social life outside this forum unlike you who plays with his dick all day long

• JFL
Haha buddy shut the fuck up I have a social life outside this forum unlike you who plays with his dick all day long
I’m sure :forcedsmile:

I’m sure :forcedsmile:
I dont post all day. Nobody fucking loves you in real life. This forum is the only place where you get a slight amount of attention. Your parents arent proud of you, you are NEET and KHHV

• JFL
I recently found faith going through tough times.

I was a lifelong atheist, but I though about the just slim possibility of there being some higher more powerful force for everything that has happened till now.

Whether I am wrong, I don't know. Whether I was led to delusions from being a bad place, it's highly likely.

However it provides me some gentle comfort, good frameworks for moral livings ( Which I believed in anyways before ) and cool stories with many interesting views to take away from and learn.

I am not sure if I would ever find faith, but I feel compelled more everyday.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nullandvoid, chudlite and ChadL1te

I was a lifelong atheist, but I though about the just slim possibility of there being some higher more powerful force for everything that has happened till now.

Whether I am wrong, I don't know. Whether I was led to delusions from being a bad place, it's highly likely.

However it provides me some gentle comfort, good frameworks for moral livings ( Which I believed in anyways before ) and cool stories with many interesting views to take away from and learn.

high iq response :Comfy:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: nullandvoid and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

That’s good bro glad to hear it, I think many have a similar story to you tho

It’s just a comforting thing to live and believe in that there is a higher power. But for me that feels like an easy way out of my problem

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I dont post all day. Nobody fucking loves you in real life. This forum is the only place where you get a slight amount of attention. Your parents arent proud of you, you are NEET and KHHV
Neither of those two

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I truly don’t understand how you guys can have faith in any type of god despite being treated like shit because of something out of our control most likely at some point in your life? Obviously this isn’t an argument against gods existence but I can’t wrap my head around why you would base your life around some arbitrary set of rules your family said to follow

Why would you let some mf thousands of years ago tell you that you can’t eat pigs or some retarded thing like that? It’s a pig? Howtf is it different than any animal other than the fact some random said “pigs are dirty and demonic” or whatever the scripture says

Truly baffles me how you guys don’t realized your being caged

@yeeyeeslayer @Gengar @PrinceLuenLeoncur
I have my own way of thinking. But I was not always religious and I have had bacon before but it is not like there are no health risks attached to eating pig meat. That said, I have nothing against pigs. I do not think they are unclean in and of themselves, I was petting a pig a few weeks ago. I am a true animal lover. I even let spiders chill in my room.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nullandvoid and ChadL1te
jfl at worshipping a being who is the cause of all your suffering, also forced you to come to existence against your will. most low t submissive beta shit ever.